Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: econ_tim is SB with Jclub.gif, Jspade.gif. UTG raises, 3 folds, econ_tim 3-bets, 1 fold, UTG caps, econ_tim calls.Flop: (9 SB) Kclub.gif, 2heart.gif, 2spade.gif(2 players)econ_tim checks, UTG bets, econ_tim calls.Turn: (5.50 BB) Qdiamond.gif(2 players)econ_tim checks, UTG bets, econ_tim folds.Final Pot: 6.50 BBi think this is my only line vs a normal opponent

Standardish. If we can narrow down his capping range, we might even fold the flop...though that's hard to do at a 6-max table. By the turn, the only semi-legitimate capping hand that we're ahead of is TT...but it isn't necessarily likely to bet the turn.If he can have TT, our equity is 20%. If he can't, it's an appalling 3.5%. My guess is that it's somewhere in the 8% range against an average opponent, so the pot's not nearly big enough to be calling this down.All that said, if he caps light (any big ace, KQ, or most pairs), I think we can call it down.

Yeah, this is definetly optimal.The chance that he's capping with a lower pp or something like ATs, and then not taking a free card on the turn is too low to continue. What was your plan if the turn was a blank?