How Much Different Would You Have Played This?

I got it from e-mail
bingo.That's the prob I believe.at least it was with Converter before FTR took it over.Use the HH from your PartyGaming\PartyPoker\HandHistory\WKTSWAY\{date} folder...Or go to PokerTracker and click on the hand and text pops up.The HH is in a diff format on the emails.Paste the HH from HardDrive or PT and it should work

OK, here I tried it through Poker Tracker:Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (10 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Qclub.gif, 9club.gif. Hero posts a blind of $0.50. 1 fold, UTG+2 raises, 5 folds, SB calls, Hero (poster) calls.Flop: (6 SB) 3club.gif, Qspade.gif, Aclub.gif(4 players)SB checks, Hero bets, UTG+2 folds, SB raises, Hero 3-bets, SB caps, Hero calls.Turn: (7 BB) 9heart.gif(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets, SB raises, Hero 3-bets, SB calls.River: (13 BB) 8spade.gif(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets, SB calls.Final Pot: 15 BBOK, that worked. Looking at the hand again, maybe I should have just called his raise on the flop... the rest I played right, correct?

Hmm... Why does the converter say there are four players on the flop (when there are three), and three players on the turn and river (when it's hu)?Zach and Actuary, what are you trying to accomplish with the c/r?

Hmm... Why does the converter say there are four players on the flop (when there are three), and three players on the turn and river (when it's hu)?Zach and Actuary, what are you trying to accomplish with the c/r?
Build that pot...Ideally, the PFR on our left will bet out, and get some callers, at which point we can bump it to trap everybody. Even if it gets raised after the PFR, we are ok as well.
Build that pot...Ideally, the PFR on our left will bet out, and get some callers, at which point we can bump it to trap everybody. Even if it gets raised after the PFR, we are ok as well.
Makes sense. Thanks for clarifying (both of you).
C/r flop normally.As you played it, flop is an either way for 3 bet or call. Turn once he c/r/capped me on the flop, no way am i three betting.
are you drunk?you fear QQ/AQ that much?we have the flush draw and two pairCombos of QQ: 1AQ: 6AA: 3AK: 12Only reason I'd just call the turn c/r would be to give a better chance to raise a flush river, and lose less to AA/AQ/QQ if we don't improve. But I think we are ahead to often not to 3-bet, and likely still get a bet or call on river
fold preflop, unless table is generally loose/passive
getting 5:1 with suited cards ? semi connectedIt's close.Playing is more fun.Also, what does table have to do with this?We are last to act here, so what if table has been tight or loose?Not sure how that matters.thanks!
getting 5:1 with suited cards ? semi connectedIt's close.Playing is more fun.Also, what does table have to do with this?We are last to act here, so what if table has been tight or loose?Not sure how that matters.thanks!
i should really read these when im more awake. I missed he posted, it's an easy pf call. c/r the flop and then bet/raise the rest of the way. if villain caps turn i slow down on river UI, but thats it. 2 1/2 hour physics exams make me not see straight :club: BUT don't post UTG. wait 1 hand and post BB. why pay 2 BBs when you can wait 1 hand and only have to pay 1?
I think its a converter glitch and we are really the BB.
I hope so, posting UTG sucks more than my physics grade :club:

Yeah, it looks like there were a couple of glitches in the convertor (says there were 4 players on flop when only 3). I was in BB, not UTG.

are you drunk?you fear QQ/AQ that much?we have the flush draw and two pairCombos of QQ: 1AQ: 6AA: 3AK: 12Only reason I'd just call the turn c/r would be to give a better chance to raise a flush river, and lose less to AA/AQ/QQ if we don't improve. But I think we are ahead to often not to 3-bet, and likely still get a bet or call on river
Well after getting check/raised and capped on the flop and c/r'd again on the turn i think we are RARELY ahead of anything unless he is a donkey (which i won't count out). I think you confused the original raiser with this guy, he called from the small blind. 33 needs to be added to taht combo list as well, Q3s probably too. Even with those added however, we are 14/46 dog and a massive favorite, so my hand combo's only added to raising the turn. The very sneaky line on teh flop and turn makes me think it's a heavy hand however, and i would rather see a good river to raise.