• 3 weeks later...

i used to play alot of low limit hu sngs. My winning record at the $5 tables was over 70% in over 200 matches mainly because people don't know how to fold preflop. Hand selection is the main thing in this game.....annndd i don't feel like typing anymore

My best advice is you should usually fold if you at best are drawing to half the pot.

Raise the pot every button, check/fold the BB unless you get nearly all of your chips in with a giant hand.That's it. Play big pots in position and small ones in the BB unless you have a gigantic hand. That's about it.good luck.

Raise the pot every button, check/fold the BB unless you get nearly all of your chips in with a giant hand.That's it. Play big pots in position and small ones in the BB unless you have a gigantic hand. That's about it.good luck.
This is not very good advice. Not because it's a not a good strategy, but because if you do the same thing every hand your opponents will be able to exploit this very easily. Heads up poker is not very much about cards, but more so about picking up on people's tendencies and adjusting your play to exploit them.