Pt/pokerace Question

Is it possible to get stats displayed on 2 different sites at once?Thakns.
This might not be what you are asking but if you click generally info, up in the top right corner there is an alias button, if you add an alias it should display two sites in one.
This might not be what you are asking but if you click generally info, up in the top right corner there is an alias button, if you add an alias it should display two sites in one.
Yeah I figured that out. :club: What I'm trying to do is get pokerace to display stats on 2 different sites while I 8-table like a crazy ****. I can get pokertracker to import from both party and pstars simultaneously, but only the party tables come up in pokerace.
Yeah I figured that out. :club: What I'm trying to do is get pokerace to display stats on 2 different sites while I 8-table like a crazy ****. I can get pokertracker to import from both party and pstars simultaneously, but only the party tables come up in pokerace.
hmm interesting how would you know they are the same person on a different site?
hmm interesting how would you know they are the same person on a different site?
I think you're misunderstanding what I'm trying to do.I want to be able to bring up say 4 tables on party, and 4 tables on stars at the same time. When I do this, pokerace only recognizes the tables from party. I want it to recognize both.

does pokerace normally recognize the other site when you are just playing there? if not, you may need to go through the "preferences" menu and enter the location of the hand history folder.

does pokerace normally recognize the other site when you are just playing there? if not, you may need to go through the "preferences" menu and enter the location of the hand history folder.
Thanks Tim. The other site was pokerstars. I went into the preferences and saw that I never had the handhistory folder located. Hopefully it works now.