im having trouble connecting to the FCP server, everytime i try to log in it says the server is full and cannot accept anymore players????what do i do???
I've had the same problem before. Just keep trying...it'll eventually work.
I've had the same problem before. Just keep trying...it'll eventually work.
alrighty, thanks bud.....just suprised, its done this so many times recently.... how can an online poker room get full??/alright just tried about 200 times to log on but it is not letting me on...is anyone else having this problem>??? or does anyone have any other suggestions??/
alrighty, thanks bud.....just suprised, its done this so many times recently.... how can an online poker room get full??/alright just tried about 200 times to log on but it is not letting me on...is anyone else having this problem>??? or does anyone have any other suggestions??/
Hi Gary, you haven't transferred any of your money to your poker account and because of that the Network considers you a play money only player.The Network limits the number of play money only players who can log in. Once you transfer money from your cashier account to your poker account the Network will flag your account differently and you should be able to log in.RegardsBobFCP Poker Manager
Hi Gary, you haven't transferred any of your money to your poker account and because of that the Network considers you a play money only player.The Network limits the number of play money only players who can log in. Once you transfer money from your cashier account to your poker account the Network will flag your account differently and you should be able to log in.RegardsBobFCP Poker Manager
i do have money in my account. FCP has even taking $500 out for this Heads up league. there should be 160 dollars sitting in there right now for this league. so im not sure why im looked at as a play money player?? please help Bob!!Thanks for all the help so far
i do have money in my account. FCP has even taking $500 out for this Heads up league. there should be 160 dollars sitting in there right now for this league. so im not sure why im looked at as a play money player?? please help Bob!!Thanks for all the help so far
Right, I looked in your account. Your money is sitting in your FCP cashier account. That money the Network has no clue about until you transfer it from your cashier account to your poker account. When money is in your cashier account it isn't available to be used in poker.Go to your "My Account" area of the website and transfer some money from your cashier to your poker account, if you are confused by this give the support team a call at 1-877-797-3300 and they'll help you out."My Account"
alrighty i did this step and it worked but im still getting the full server stuff.... do i need to call that number and tell them to change me over?
No, give it a few minutes for the Network to reclassify you, there isn't a switch or anything for us to hit.I'll run an experiment on your account at about 2:55 PM EDT and see if I can get in then.
No, give it a few minutes for the Network to reclassify you, there isn't a switch or anything for us to hit.I'll run an experiment on your account at about 2:55 PM EDT and see if I can get in then.
alrighty then, so it sounds like im good to go from here, i just need to wait. Thank you very much for all the help Bob, much appreciated!!and i just tried logging in again, and it worked!!!! awesome, your the man BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
alrighty then, so it sounds like im good to go from here, i just need to wait. Thank you very much for all the help Bob, much appreciated!!and i just tried logging in again, and it worked!!!! awesome, your the man BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
You're welcome Gary, I'm glad you're in now.