I just can't see the point of a video game version of poker when there exists play on the internet...there are play money tables, after all.Maybe for underage players, people without internet connections, and people who don't want to deal with the atrocious level of play for fake money?

I think the subject says it all. Play money players generally dont challenge your skills, plus, betting isnt as pressuring because there isnt anything at stake. The reason for it is the same reason for creating Turbo Texas holdem.

thanks for the link, I for one will be getting this game for the x-box, the game learns as you play,thats one of the things i like, it has tournaments, so far from what i have read and pics i have some on the internet its going to be a good game, cant come come out fast enough,if ya wont like the game why post here and and be rude and knocking the game down...aint got something nice to say then dont say it...anyways looks like a good game Dan, and thanks for the linkThanks Monster ( Ken )

I'm still not sure if I'm going to get Stacked or not... I mean, it looks like a great game that I'd be willing to pay for. But then again, I've heard that console gambling games were never very good... Oh well. I'll see how the game goes as it comes closer to being completed. Until I see it for sale, I won't make any total decisions yet.

I just can't see the point of a video game version of poker when there exists play on the internet...there are play money tables, after all.
In a *good* videogame you can actually practice playing "straight up" tournament poker something that simply will never happen in the world of internet play-money poker.....I think its a great idea for those of us who like to play the game but really dont thrive on the "playing for cash" aspect....The only issue with stacked is it wont be the same seeing Daniel not wearing Hockey Jersey - but that whole licensing thing easily prevents that from happening......A generic one would have been cool though.....something just for the feel....I will buy it - either PC or XBOX.....

Graphics don't matter in poker video games. I hope they put a ton of work into the AI and strategy aspects of the game so that it's even better than the Wilson games, which are pretty great. Certainly sounds fun:"Stacked features the world’s most sophisticated poker Artificial Intelligence (AI) system and will be the first poker video game to bring thousands of poker players together through multi-table online tournaments. "Stacked's Championship Title career mode will let you battle head-to-head against six of poker's most exciting professional players. The game utilizes "Poki" Artificial Intelligence, a state-of-the-art evolving AI system that constantly adapts to your playing style in real-time. As the AI learns your weaknesses, you'll need to adjust your play to compensate. Hopefully you'll learn from experience and advance your poker skill set. "