12 Left In Ps $5 Rebuy

I'm close to the final table, i am 10th with about 600K.Come rail me if you have the time, it would be much appriciatedBlinds 30K/60K Ante: 3K

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm close to the final table, i am 10th with about 600K.Come rail me if you have the time, it would be much appriciatedBlinds 30K/60K Ante: 3K
OK...I'm gonna rail u as I'm playing a player pts tourney myself on another site right now...Good luck!I'm there...Ur over a mil in chips and abv avg so Good luck. 8K isn't too bad
I'm railing, I don't have any money at stars right now so I can't chat, but nice pot with those 7s.
I'm railing, I don't have any money at stars right now so I can't chat, but nice pot with those 7s.
Got lucky as heck in that pot, I loved that Boat turn. I'm sitting decent with about 980K (5th out of 12)

Break time (yay, time to catch up on things).Blinds will still be 30K/60K after breakI have 1083000 chips sitting in...3rd (wow)1st place gets $79099th gets $492And I'm off to get some tropicana......and I should've been in bed over an hour ago...but samurai champloo is nice to watch on AS.

The guy who's in my tourney on fulltilt who says hes at your final table just lost most of his chips to me. Maybe he'll tilt at your table?Ask your table if anyone's playing the fulltilt 8k.

PokerDBs for your tableRetdes 11423SeanyKonny 0doumlavoie38 283some_novice 0For the other table1Winston 2041AceMagnet74 4638cracker0420 9982mmmDonuts 3240sampleOG 24051

What do these stats mean???
Lifetime MTT winnings for these fools on Stars.Basically, avoid big pots with 2 people, attack the other 7.
PokerDBs for your table
Where'd u get this info?? tournament reporter or something??? I thought they only kept last 30 days...??
Where'd u get this info?? tournament reporter or something??? I thought they only kept last 30 days...??
If that's true then these niggas been tearing it up the last few weeks.
Poker DBs??? Where do u find this??? Seems interesting...
uhhhhh....thepokerdb.com?As for getting to 6 handed...remember, find hands where your fold equity is large. I don't want to see you go out overjamming with A9 or KQ.
good luck brunob.take it down and then bathe yourself with milk and honey. Take pix.- Jordan
okay, I just wish i had a marginal hand to play at least...I'm due for AA...it's been over 500 hands...I'm way overdue for AA. I'm hangin in there, I'm hoping for some kind of rush.