So Josh hasn't ever been one to update his blog very much. But over the past few months it's been less and less. Does anyone know if he's been playing much poker? I didn't see his name on the Foxwoods deal yesterday.update if you can

Yeah, he goes MIA from time to time. His wife posted that something cool was in the works on the last blog entry. I see his site was updated recently and looked a lot like fcp's interface. Maybe something is in the works between Daniel & Josh?

So Josh hasn't ever been one to update his blog very much. But over the past few months it's been less and less. Does anyone know if he's been playing much poker? I didn't see his name on the Foxwoods deal yesterday.update if you can
Lets pray he stops updating completely & just goes away. I dont care to know anymore about him than I already know.

I've seen this argument in favor of Josh several times now. "You hate him because what you saw on tv so you're stupid". Well, they didn't alter the video, he really said and acted that way. Granted you can't judge a person on one incident, but his blog is more self serving then others also. So, yeah, I'm thinking for myself, but I'm basing it on several factors and some of it I saw on tv.

I've seen this argument in favor of Josh several times now. "You hate him because what you saw on tv so you're stupid". Well, they didn't alter the video, he really said and acted that way. Granted you can't judge a person on one incident, but his blog is more self serving then others also. So, yeah, I'm thinking for myself, but I'm basing it on several factors and some of it I saw on tv.
yep, he said on tv he acted like a jackass. yep, he's arrogant. aren't most poker players arrogant? i like him because he's honest, smart, and a good player.

Why do so many people hate Arieh? He's said some wrong things a few times, but no one is perfect. If you've seen at Matusow, Hellmuth, Sdouble, or Tony G and then Josh Arieh, Arieh looks pretty cool.

there are a lot of people i cant stand in poker :antonio esfandiarikathy liebertgreg raymera few othersbut ja is not 1 of them hes a cool guy for the most part.
Greg Raymer is another guy I simply can't understand how people don't like him.