Who's Coming To Russia With Me?

UK, Ireland, Norway,Finland, Holland, France, Russia and Germany freeroll with 912 entrants, 1 seat at st petersburg, im at the FT but i dont think its gonna last....beeen card dead for the last hour. man i'd love to go to russia!
:club: for posting this in here instead of a new thread. Very well done and GL.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i figured there's enough useless threads so there's no point starting one on the same topic. feel im being outplayed here......shorthanded is not my strong point. thanks for the support.3 remaining...............1 seat :club:

well i figured there's enough useless threads so there's no point starting one on the same topic. feel im being outplayed here......shorthanded is not my strong point. thanks for the support.3 remaining...............1 seat :club:
good luck man, that would be sweet to freeroll your way to the USSR
2nd placei feel sick..................bleggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhthanks for the supportoff to drink some vodka!
Wow that sucks man... If it makes you feel any better Im putting up another $140 this Sunday to try again... :club:
2nd placei feel sick..................bleggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhthanks for the supportoff to drink some vodka!
unlucky, well played though. Did you at least get some cash for second or was it a complete freeroll?

yea im trying to win a seat on party. The only thing i dont like is if you do win they only give you one plane ticket (well enough $ for a plane ticket). so if i do win im meeting up with another FCPer and rolling with them

No it was a complete freeroll so no cash for 2nd, i think that makes it slightly worse. Not even a consolation price......not even Teddy KGB asking me if i "whant a cookie" :club: Oh well what to do.....i guess we just have to keep on following the dream and i suppose its gonna be a confidence boost as well, getting though big fields and all (although the standard of play from around 912 untill we got down to 200 was aweful) They're running this UK freeroll touney all untill the 16th i think so i'll have a few more attempts at it, not sure i can take a hit of $140 to buy into the satellite though. Good luck for sunday Incubus, take it down mate!viks

I couldnt play last sunday due to me being too hungover and not waking up in time. I plan to play the next 3 Sundays however.
So besides Hoosier and me who is playing today? Starts in 3 hours...Hoosier whats your screen name of Party?