$20 Nlhe Deepstack On Stars

Anyone else in this?Thought I would give it a go earlier for a laugh, sitting 5th in chips right now, with a long way to go yet.Just seeing if any other FCPers are in this.

I haven't had a real hand in a while. Currently sitting 15th out of 165 remaining, with 31,935 in chips.towerguy: I'll try my best. I'll post an update when I'm a bit deeper.

i was 8th in chips and got dealt A-A UTG. i opened for 600(blinds at 100-200) i get reraised 1800. I reraise him 5000. he moves all in and i call. Pots like 50000, he flips over J-J. Flop comes Q-6-j turn 6 river J and im down to 10000 in chips then lost a race with A-K. /rant

That's harsh. I doubled my stack through some guy slowplaying KK when I flopped a jack. That was a while ago though.Sitting with 35,860 now. 13th out of 140 remaining.

That's harsh. I doubled my stack through some guy slowplaying KK when I flopped a jack. That was a while ago though.Sitting with 35,860 now. 13th out of 140 remaining.
I got crippled slowplaying KK to a Q58 flop....villan had Q3, and a 3 spiked on the river.....D'oh!

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t400 (9 handed) converterButton (t16618)SB (t40540)Hero (t31910)UTG (t16366)UTG+1 (t31183)MP1 (t36461)MP2 (t24450)MP3 (t7687)CO (t26676)Preflop: Hero is BB with J :club: , J :D. 4 folds, MP3 raises to t825, 3 folds, Hero raises to t2025, MP3 raises to t7687, Hero ???.Down to 23,148 now. I put a shortstack on a flush draw when I flopped middle pair. He bet minimum on the flop, I raised him all-in, turns out he did have the flush draw, as well as top pair.That's it though, I thought I was good.

I have no idea how I'm still in this. 28 left, I'm in 28th.I'm sticking around with mediocre hands and steals. I can't get anything going and I've been shortstacked for a LONG time now, yet I'm still alive.If I end up hauling this **** down, I don't know what I would do.EDIT: Out in 28th. Pushed with 33 in the BB, got called by KT. If I won that hand I was back in the game, but of course... I did not.