a63e866dd1.jpglet me know if the pic dosen't work
Fire, when i saw this picture, i burst out laughing, which caused my boss to call me into his office to talk about my "professionalism in the workplace." I think a promotion may have been set back a few months. Then again, ceiling cat was clearly worth it.
You're a ****ing idiot. Who are you, Captain ****ing Savetheday? You're going to ressurect these forums and make them a fun and happy place for everyone? When's story time, Chachi? Can we sing and hold hands and sway back and forth in hopes for world peace, too? How about this, ****tard, if you don't like the forums, DON'T ****ING READ THEM. Go slam your co.ck in a car door and drop a cynder block on your testicles--I want no possibility of you ever reproducing you cum-gargling piece of shi.t.
CONGRATULATIONS ROTOR!!! You have officialy been initiated to the fcp general forum. You are no one here until DrawingDeadInDM flames the hell out of you (and this was an inferno like no other).
i've been on this site right from the beginning reading dn's stuff. Never really posted in the past. But just felt like enough was enough....relax with the flaming!
All 15 of your posts are "Quit the flaming guys. I am wasting just as much space as the flamers, but I want to be validated. Blah blah blah." Don't you know ceiling cat is watching you?
CONGRATULATIONS ROTOR!!! You have officialy been initiated to the fcp general forum. You are no one here until DrawingDeadInDM flames the hell out of you (and this was an inferno like no other).
That was kind of the point. He was bitc.hing about flaming, when none had occurred in this thread. Now he should be able to identify flaming when he sees it...Atleast until he gets the sand out of his vagina.
because its the WPT and they dont know WTF there doing!!!
Yeah they've really ruined the whole poker boom thing thus far and really screwed over everyone by producing a product that has caused everyone and there mother to want to play poker and not only play poker, but throw down 10k in dead money in their tournies.WPT = idiots for sure