I finally qualified for this thing and just looked at who the 500 players could be, apart from kidpoker I only recognized two other names,Dna4ever who is in at position 269 with 2569 points (dude you gotta get a life :club: )The other is Vatche who came in at 494 with 1370 points.Now I doubt I have it in me to win this thing but I am motivated to bust out both these guys just like I plan on doing in this wednesdays Neg-o :D

I heard there were some other cool people that qualified...
I qualified but I am only semi cool :club:
I finally qualified for this thing and just looked at who the 500 players could be, apart from kidpoker I only recognized two other names,Dna4ever who is in at position 269 with 2569 points (dude you gotta get a life :club: )The other is Vatche who came in at 494 with 1370 points.Now I doubt I have it in me to win this thing but I am motivated to bust out both these guys just like I plan on doing in this wednesdays Neg-o :D
where do you find out how many points you qualified with ?
Thanks Vatche, I must be cooler than I thought 'cus I qualified in 125 place.Damn if I had known that I was that close to the top 100 I would have played a couple more all nighters. :)Good luck all, see you in the top 3 of either Seat #8 or Seat #9

none of u stand a chance...the only dillema im facing is i dont know who to bust 1st...mr english, then seac, or seac, and then mr english...mr english seems like as nice guy, ill take care of him early so he dosent get teased.

none of u stand a chance...the only dillema im facing is i dont know who to bust 1st...mr english, then seac, or seac, and then mr english...mr english seems like as nice guy, ill take care of him early so he dosent get teased.
I dont know Vatche, if I get all your chips early I might be tempted to play a little loose, maybe I will just take them from you a little at a time.Also the semi final is on my birthday.....tha stars are lining up
none of u stand a chance...the only dillema im facing is i dont know who to bust 1st...mr english, then seac, or seac, and then mr english...
Not to worry, Vatche. I fully plan on busting myself out of this one as usual. Dilemma solved B)