The Hideout Has 4 Hours Left

I will pray for you Mr. ****tard. I hope you will find a way to see the light. God bless your poor soul. May God be with you.
The attention desperate ****tard looked it up...you can tell :club:
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. aj. you keep repeating yourself. This is a sign of mental illness. I suggest you seek help, before it is to late. God, please help Mr. aj. He doeth not what he knows. Mr. aj. is a good person. Please help him. I really love Mr. aj. God. Help him, please.

Mr. aj. you keep repeating yourself. This is a sign of mental illness. I suggest you seek help, before it is to late. God, please help Mr. aj. He doeth not what he knows. Mr. aj. is a good person. Please help him. I really love Mr. aj. God. Help him, please.
I knoweth not why you breathe.

Yes, and I knoweth some Ahole could get their a$$ kicked. Iam tired of being nice to you guys. lol. Hell, with all this love ****. I tried God. It doesnt work for me.

Yes, and I knoweth some Ahole could get their a$$ kicked. Iam tired of being nice to you guys. lol. Hell, with all this love ****. I tried God. It doesnt work for me.
Stop being such an attention desperate ****tard. Or at least STFU. The world would be a better place if your last name was Yates.
You + AIDS = Happy FCP
Robert F + teneight + pill + centox nerve gas = Happy FCP
FMP

Dr. Kimble. The next time you call me the ****tard will be the last time. You will force me to take action. I do not call you names. I think you are the one seeking attention. Why do you always post on my threads??? Didnt your mommie give you enough tittie when you were little. Do you need something to suck on??? Is that your problem?? You can suck my **** if you like. Just dont bite it.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: robert f. · View this post · Un-ignore robert f
Where do you see this?? In my controls?? I see manage ignore list. Is that the samething??

I'm thinking about buying a nice set of hair trimmers so I can start cutting my own hair. I always get it clipper cut anyways, why pay 20 bucks for it? Anybody have any suggestions?

Wow, I added DN to my ignore list. You can not even read his blog when you do this. lol

I'm thinking about buying a nice set of hair trimmers so I can start cutting my own hair. I always get it clipper cut anyways, why pay 20 bucks for it? Anybody have any suggestions?
Can I cut your hair?? I promise, I will be gentle.