A Case For Faith

I read Case for Faith last summer, and while I thought it very poorly written (to the point of almost insulting the reader's intelligence), it did raise a lot of interesting explanations and arguments for various traditional critiques of Christianity. It didn't convert me by any stretch, but it spun a new light on some of the issues.For those of you who have read both Case for Christ and Case for Faith, which do you believe is better, and if I've read Case for Faith, is it worth it to read Case for Christ or are the books very close in content?

I read Case for Faith last summer, and while I thought it very poorly written (to the point of almost insulting the reader's intelligence), it did raise a lot of interesting explanations and arguments for various traditional critiques of Christianity. It didn't convert me by any stretch, but it spun a new light on some of the issues.For those of you who have read both Case for Christ and Case for Faith, which do you believe is better, and if I've read Case for Faith, is it worth it to read Case for Christ or are the books very close in content?
content is very different. I enjoyed A Case for Faith mainly b/c if you look through these threads you see those very questions answered.