Had A Good Week Finally

Long time lurker... dont really like to post much but i read the forum every day. I haven't really had any big wins online until last week. I played the 10 rebuy 55k guaranteed and ended up doing a 6 way chop out of over 1400 players. I cashed 5300 which turned out to be the 5th highest payout out of the 6 players.I would have won more if my sevens held up against AJ until a J hit the river.If i win that hand I would've been chip leader and probably made 9k, instead we all made a deal when that hand ended. Anyways I won a 15 dollar double shootout the next day and top two got 650 dollar seats. I didnt play the event, but I played a 160 double shootout tonight and after winning my first table, we got down to three players when i got two monster hands in a row. On the button i got KK and made it 600 to go with blinds at 100-200. The big blind had AK and went all inand I knocked him out. Then i got QQ and i limped in heads up. The other guy went all in with AK and i took down the 12k package and I am going to the World Series =). Before you reply with TP/MM I dont think that will ever happen, but if it does you heard it hear first lol. Anyways good luck all and hope to see you in vegas.

Long time lurker... dont really like to post much but i read the forum every day. I haven't really had any big wins online until last week. I played the 10 rebuy 55k guaranteed and ended up doing a 6 way chop out of over 1400 players. I cashed 5300 which turned out to be the 5th highest payout out of the 6 players.I would have won more if my sevens held up against AJ until a J hit the river.If i win that hand I would've been chip leader and probably made 9k, instead we all made a deal when that hand ended. Anyways I won a 15 dollar double shootout the next day and top two got 650 dollar seats. I didnt play the event, but I played a 160 double shootout tonight and after winning my first table, we got down to three players when i got two monster hands in a row. On the button i got KK and made it 600 to go with blinds at 100-200. The big blind had AK and went all inand I knocked him out. Then i got QQ and i limped in heads up. The other guy went all in with AK and i took down the 12k package and I am going to the World Series =). Before you reply with TP/MM I dont think that will ever happen, but if it does you heard it hear first lol. Anyways good luck all and hope to see you in vegas.
TP/ errrrrrrrrrrr..........nevermind.

If you are playing with a pro..try and bluff him in a big pot every chance you get. If it works, go tell somebody about it or call somebody and tell them about it. Also, make sure you are on camera when you do. That way, you can look really cool for pulling off such a sexy bluff.

If you are playing with a pro..try and bluff him in a big pot every chance you get. If it works, go tell somebody about it or call somebody and tell them about it. Also, make sure you are on camera when you do. That way, you can look really cool for pulling off such a sexy bluff.
and make sure you wear the same shirt everyday... :club: