Freddy Deeb pwns... anyone read that cardplayer article where he took $60 and turned into $100,000 in 14 hours at the bike in the early 90s...
Yeah...that was definitely one of the sicker things that I've ever read in CardPlayer.
Yeah...that was definitely one of the sicker things that I've ever read in CardPlayer.
That was a good article. I read that on the flight home from playing LA for the first time. :club:

I played the vid over and over and it does actually look like freddy put a 'Chip' in his pocket. It definetley wasn't 'chips', but 1 blue is like 25k.It could also just be an optical illsuion, but his fingers are clenched to his palm as he pushes himslef up from the table, then while his hand is closed he makes a move to pull up his pants and for a millisecond his thumb and index finger are in his pocket and then his palm is open. I find it a funny bit of editing that that exact moment is caught and put in the show. I definetely see what Johnny saw but it was kinda of a punk move unless they have some history.