*moving To Vegas: Need Roomate

Hi, I dont know if this is the right place to post this but I didnt know of a better place, anyways, I will be moving to Vegas in May because I am transferring to UNLV to finish out school (have about 2 1/2 yrs left) and I am in need of a roomate to get a place with because I do not want to be stuck in the dorms (and yes I have been there numerous times, and have looked at many housing/ apartment options), if anyone is interested or could offer up any advice please message me and I will email you with the details, thank you

Hi, I dont know if this is the right place to post this but I didnt know of a better place, anyways, I will be moving to Vegas in May because I am transferring to UNLV to finish out school (have about 2 1/2 yrs left) and I am in need of a roomate to get a place with because I do not want to be stuck in the dorms (and yes I have been there numerous times, and have looked at many housing/ apartment options), if anyone is interested or could offer up any advice please message me and I will email you with the details, thank you
Jayson Webber might be interested
I don't live in vegas. Golden might me interested as he is moving out there in may.
i thought it was july...my lease is up at the end of june and we might be needing a new roomate in our house. My other roomate just graduated from UNLV...ill keep ya updated
i thought it was july...my lease is up at the end of june and we might be needing a new roomate in our house. My other roomate just graduated from UNLV...ill keep ya updated
It definitely is July - power and I are going PWN Vegas