Possible To Fold?

Tournament is a 30K guarantee with $100 buy in. I am chipleader with 47K in chips, and the 2nd chipleader is at my table with 32K. The average is about 13K in chips with 50 left and top 45 are paid, blinds are 400-800. 2nd Chipleader raises to 2400 in MP, everyone folds, I'm in BB with KJ spades. Flop comes out KK9, I check, he bets 2800 into pot of a little over 5000. I checkraise to 7200 and he pushes all in for about 30K more. What do you do here? Is a fold possible?

I'm not folding trips there either - if you're going to fold KJ on that flop, exactly what flop were you looking for?Having said that, playing easily dominated hands against the other big stack's preflop aggression is not a good idea. I don't think he's raising your blind without a valid hand, since you're the only person that can break him.

I'm not folding trips there either - if you're going to fold KJ on that flop, exactly what flop were you looking for?Having said that, playing easily dominated hands against the other big stack's preflop aggression is not a good idea. I don't think he's raising your blind without a valid hand, since you're the only person that can break him.
:club:
I would fold preflop, but im not folding the set of Ks.
Exactly! You think you have a good have a good hand here with KJ, but what does he have ? AJ AK? If you seek a king or jack on the flop you stand to lose a big hand. I would avoid this and fold pre flop. IMO