Bonus Code For Pp?

go to pokersourceonline.com
you know I would too if I were you. PP doesnt have rakeback available. With PSO you can get a bonus 60$ (6k in points) which you can use to get Poker Tracker or other gift certicifcates.Bonuswhores.com says:Party Poker Deposit Bonus:Make a deposit and receive a 20% bonus up to $100 ($500 deposit required for max bonus) . Party Poker Bonus Code is NOT required. Go to the cashier and make sure that the $100 bonus is in your bonus account (if not contact live support) . Must play 7 raked hands for each $1 in bonus money. Initial sign-up bonus expires after 30 days."But I'd go with PSO first.
you know I would too if I were you. PP doesnt have rakeback available. With PSO you can get a bonus 60$ (6k in points) which you can use to get Poker Tracker or other gift certicifcates.Bonuswhores.com says:Party Poker Deposit Bonus:Make a deposit and receive a 20% bonus up to $100 ($500 deposit required for max bonus) . Party Poker Bonus Code is NOT required. Go to the cashier and make sure that the $100 bonus is in your bonus account (if not contact live support) . Must play 7 raked hands for each $1 in bonus money. Initial sign-up bonus expires after 30 days."But I'd go with PSO first.
Gamblehaven.com
Sure they don't :club:
I'm gonna make a deposit to party and see how I like it, anyone have a bonus code for my first deposit here, or know where I can get one?
WOWREAL will get you 20% bonus and BLOOM25 will get you 25 dollars for 125 raked hands. Both are really easy to clear and picking one depends on how much your deposit will be.