Stars 1 Million Dollars Guaranteed Tourny

This tourney really needs to change its structure to 30 minute levels or higher blinds or a combination of the two. I'm not saying it has to go full deepstack mode, but a little bit more play would be greatly appreciated. 2500 chips with 30 minute levels would be ideal.
HeyI don't disagree, but these take forever and a day as it is. Is it possible for the Sunday Million to actually be longer???BTW..I am out like 2 hours ago...made a bad call w/ QQ vs flopped set....ABC YA!!!

bleh, the horshoe had to fall out of my ass sometime.I was top 10-50 most of the tourney. by the bubble the stakes were sooo huge, I had a 50k stack blinds were like 800/1600 I raise the CO w/ 83 blind pushes all in w/ QQ i fold. I call an all in getting almost 3 to 1 from the bb w/ 5/2 and lose so Im down to 40k. I raise KQ from the CO and get restolen down to about 33k.. I hung around there for a while without getting hands, picked up a pot or two, then came this vs the button who kept stealing:I told myself Im pushing if it folds to him and he raises before I even got my cards.*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to PrtyPsux [3h 3d]PrtyPsux said, "heh, wrong chat."AsNas said, "yep .. lol"DON JOHAN: folds all IQ: folds rdegs21: folds PrtyPsux said, "did u just take down a pot? suckout im guessing : )"sellshort: folds AsNas: folds TALLAL: folds dirtdog55: raises 6000 to 8000PrtyPsux: raises 29287 to 37287 and is all-indavyg: folds dirtdog55: calls 24385 and is all-in*** FLOP *** [6c 5h Qh]AsNas said, "lol .. no AA held against a player I like"*** TURN *** [6c 5h Qh] [Js]*** RIVER *** [6c 5h Qh Js] [Ks]*** SHOW DOWN ***PrtyPsux: shows [3h 3d] (a pair of Threes)dirtdog55: shows [7d 7c] (a pair of Sevens)I had never played this $200 tourney. I dont know why they dont start making these tourneys 2 day events...6k people in 1 day is just ridiculous. even in 2 days, but at least it gives you a bit more time.400th something btw. ( i really thought this was IT!!)

Yah. I lost down to 1200 on the first hand (QQ made a great laydown after I raised pre-flop, and got check raised for all my chips on a rainbow flop of J-7-2). Had fought my way back to 7700. Right before break, a guy raises to 5000, and gets FOUR callers, so I decided that it will be right to push with AA (heh). All four call me (2 now are all in). Everyone else checks down a board of J-T-A-3-9. Winner had QK. Oh well....hope everyone did well. Any FCP'ers at final table?