Question About Cashing Out

i created an account at a poker site and being underage i didnt use a credit card, rather i had a friend transfer me some money. now i have largely increased my money and want to cash some of it out. seeing how it is a big amount of money none of my friends want a large portion of it so i was wondering how i could be able to actually cash out this money.any one know, thank you.

i created an account at a poker site and being underage i didnt use a credit card, rather i had a friend transfer me some money. now i have largely increased my money and want to cash some of it out. seeing how it is a big amount of money none of my friends want a large portion of it so i was wondering how i could be able to actually cash out this money.any one know, thank you.
Your best bet is probably to have them send you a check. It will take a couple weeks. Make sure the information on your site is accurate. Some sites have FedEx services where you can get it the same week, but it might cost you $10-$20. Otherwise if you have a checking account you can sign up for Neteller. You already lied about your age on the poker site so you might as well lie about it on there too.
i made up a birthdate but everything else is legit, u think a check will work?
absolutely