Studying Poker And Online Ramifications

I meant 2-5 sorry for the dozen or so typos. Yes I played limit for a year and a half and havent played it since. I also do not play 5-5 anymore because theres no reason to do so. Instead of buying in for 800-1000 at 5-5 and haveing people with more thank 10K at the table I buy in for the max at 2-5. Having the opportunity to win over between 500-1000 in a 6 hour session is plenty for my living expenses and "poker" lifestyle.
If you type 2-4 once, I may have bought it. Now go home and clean your room like mommy told ya to.
If you type 2-4 once, I may have bought it. Now go home and clean your room like mommy told ya to.
You really have to dumb down your play online. I recently have been playing a lot of NLHE HU tournys and you can guarntee a 3x big blind raise is going to get called by anything. And the problem with HU is they are almost always right to call, because most of the time players are playing with crap paired with crap. So to get any respect for your raises you pretty much have to go all in. The problem with this is that you look like a donk when you finally meet a good player who looks at your over betting (usually at the 50 and up) and lays the insults in. God I hate that
Sorry I really don't know what your referring too ;)J
You had a typo in one of your posts, and you spelled "living" liver. What kind of Fruedian slip that is I don't know. Do you enjoy a drink or two after you play, or while you play at Foxwoods? You may have had a drink with a buddy last night and subconsiously typed liver instead maybe? haha.