Baseball Trivia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I'm making 2 more guesses: Braden mother****ing Looper, and John "KKK" Rockerboth of those are NL, so I am clearly wrong
No and No. The person was an AL pitcher.........maybe not a name that you would think of off the top of your head.......No to Gregg Olsen...no to Jack McDowell.

What's his name, from the Angels, with the glasses. Got rid of him when K-Rod hit the scene. Starts with an A I think.Okay next time I have absolutely no idea I will stop myself with 1 guess. lol

Ok we'll try this one. Who was the last player to complete an unassisted triple play? Hint: NLMXDS: Didn't see this one answered. I think it's Placido Polanco. The one before him may have been John Valentin.No to both

Ok we'll try this one. Who was the last player to complete an unassisted triple play? Hint: NL
Jeff Kentedit: btw somebody already guessed Placido Polanco earlier...don't know if you saw that.
Ok we'll try this one. Who was the last player to complete an unassisted triple play? Hint: NL
God...I remember seeing this..it was like...two or three years ago..........it was a shortstop. I'll go with Edgar Renteria.
God...I remember seeing this..it was like...two or three years ago..........it was a shortstop. I'll go with Edgar Renteria.
No to RenteriaHint: Moved from NL East to NL West this offseason (that should do it)
No to RenteriaHint: Moved from NL East to NL West this offseason (that should do it)
Furcal....(yeah, that was an easy hint)my turn again...Alright, here will be an interesting one..might be hard, but we'll see.Name the Top 5 strikeout leaders (HITTING) of all time.Hint: Here are the decade when those five players played:1) 60s-80s2) 80s-00s3) 80s-00s4) 80s-00s5) 60s-80s
Furcal....(yeah, that was an easy hint)my turn again...Alright, here will be an interesting one..might be hard, but we'll see.Name the Top 5 strikeout leaders (HITTING) of all time.Hint: Here are the decade when those five players played:1) 60s-80s2) 80s-00s3) 80s-00s4) 80s-00s5) 60s-80s
I'll knock off the easy one...Reggie Jackson.
Damn that's hard. Let's sayyyyyyyyyy Hank Aaron, Sammy Sosa, Mark McGwire, and that's about all I got.edit: Reggie

Three of the five have been said. Reggie is one........if you guess...guess for all five so that one person gets it all right instead of three or four getting a piece of it each. P.S. No Rickey Henderson

Reggie Jackson is correct. He's #1Sammy Sosa is correct. He's #2. One other has been mentioned already....two others are missing...No Raffy, no McGwire, no Baylor, no Tettleton, no McCaffery......no Rose..no Aaron