Baseball Trivia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna apologize to Wake for saying that stuff about "blah blah... obscure" its all good this is fun. And because my next one might be considered obscure lolEdit: I'll post itWho was the last player to complete an unassisted triple play? Hint: NL

Wow...was that a guess?? If so....good guess. Your turn.
YESSSSSSSSSSS I totally didn't look that up, just guessing. Lotsa at bats, lotsa balls in play. Okay this is a hard one: Name ALL 5 of the top career SLG% leaders (in any order). Hint: 2 are active players.
YESSSSSSSSSSS I totally didn't look that up, just guessing. Lotsa at bats, lotsa balls in play. Okay this is a hard one: Name ALL 5 of the top career SLG% leaders (in any order). Hint: 2 are active players.
Babe RuthMark McGwireAlbert PujolsBarry BondsHank Aaron

Hint: not Hank Aaron. He is a surprising 28th on this list.Doublehint: not Gay-Rod either. God I hate that guy...you can be pretty confident that I will never ask a question for which he is the answer, unless it's something like "what major leaguer sucks the hardest?"

Barry BondsManny RamirezBabe RuthWillie MaysTed Williams.....at least tell me how many I have right.I'm probably not even close on this one.
Barry BondsManny RamirezBabe RuthWillie MaysTed Williams.....I'm probably not even close on this one.
No thats very close. But I think Wake has different info than I do. Obvioux I looked it up after my guess

Encountered A-Rod at the 40/40 in New Yuck during the playoffs last year. My ex and i were walking into the cigar room as he was coming out of the vip.A-Rod was walking down one side as another guy was walking in the opposite direction ... they come face to face (guy is a obv yankee fan) says the A-Rod "Hey buddy, don't f*ck up tomorrow" A-Rod responds with a dirty look and says "U should be the one concentrating on not f*cking up". Was very humorous.This was Oct 8 the day they got rained out of the playoff game against the Angels.Funny Funny chit.

Bonds, Ruth, Williams ...............
Alright...I'll go with:BondsRuth Williams PujolsGehrigI think I overlooked Gehrig maybe...and Pujols has monster numbers, so I'll just guess him too......I'm fairly confident about Gehrig.
Bonds, Ruth, Pujols, Williams......5th player nobody has guessed.NEVERMIND KOOP GOT IT
sweet....Gehrig was the overlooked guy. Alright..let me think here...alright, got one. Most saves in a season by a rookie pitcher. Happened no earlier than 1980 (from 1980 to 2005). That is the hint..that 25 year time period.
sweet....Gehrig was the overlooked guy. Alright..let me think here...alright, got one. Most saves in a season by a rookie pitcher. Happened no earlier than 1980 (from 1980 to 2005). That is the hint..that 25 year time period.
Ummmmmmmm Trevor Hoffman? I have no idea
McDougal?way off prolly.
No.
Gotta be Huston Street last year. I dunno how many he had though
No. Huston wasn't even that close.Not MacDougalNot WagnerNot StreetNot Hoffman.....was an AL pitcher....there's a hint
I wanna apologize to Wake for saying that stuff about "blah blah... obscure" its all good this is fun. And because my next one might be considered obscure lolEdit: I'll post itWho was the last player to complete an unassisted triple play? Hint: NL
Didn't see this one answered. I think it's Placido Polanco. The one before him may have been John Valentin.