Offical updates of Daniel at the WPT Invitational

Hello FCPer's! Sorry for the delay on the updates. Here we go!....8:12 pm: "I just took the worst bad beat of my life. Cheryl Hines from Curb Your Enthusiasm was on my left. She had AJ on a 4 4 J J board vs QQ. All in river was a Q! She is out and I had a million more questions for her!"8:14 pm: "As for me, I'm playing terrible as I always do in this event. I have $5,400 left."8:19 pm: "A guy from the show 24 just took her seat."8:24 pm: "I'm drinking with Carlos...and Tony G??! Everyone is playing like a nutcase. Lots of fun."8:27 pm: "$6,775 after level 2."8:54 pm: "Here is a list of some of the notables: Rikki Lake, Shannon Elizabeth, Cindy Margolis (she loves me), Mimi Rogers, James Woods, Anne Hecy, Adrian Young (No Doubt), Cheryle Hines!!! Jason Alexander, James Garner, Gavin Maloof, Jon Favreau, Jack Black, Jennifer Tilly....and more."9:02 pm: "Funny hand me and Carlos...Carlos makes it $600 to call with AA. I tell him if he goes all in blind on the flop, I will call him. He had 99 and agreed! LOL."9:03 pm: "Up to $12,500."9:08 pm: "Tony G just beat me in an all in pot."9:10 pm: "Just won a pot against him next hand."9:10 pm: "At $7,500."9:11 pm: "Just bluffed him with 10 7! Flop was Q 6 2."9:11 pm: "Hand he beat me, I had 3 4 hearts, he had AA. I needed a 3 4 5 or a heart."9:29 pm: "Can't hit a flop, but I'm actually trying right now...$5,600."9:43 pm: "I'm out...I missed a stright flush AND pair draw...I'm running so bad!"

Hello FCPer's! Sorry for the delay on the updates. Here we go!....8:12 pm: I just took the worst bad beat of my life. Cheryl Hines from Curb Your Enthusiasm was on my left. She had AJ on a 4 4 J J board vs QQ. All in river was a Q! She is out and I had a million more questions for her!8:14 pm: As for me, I'm playing terrible as I always do in this event. I have $5,400 left.
I hope Larry helped her with her poker face..larry_david1.jpg
Thanks guys for your support and riding the ride. Meet you back here for the Bay 101! :D
Bummer! Thanks again Patty, You're the bomb-diggity :club: Tell Daniel (lol) I almost won the seat 3 Protege semi! I went heads up super heated with _4LoM_ (congrats again bro) and man was it the longest war of my life! Like 45 minutes straight.It ended when I chased a flush and ran into trip 8's. Damn! What a tough 2nd place finish. So close! Reason I'm telling is because I adjusted my game to some advice Daniel gave to Ozium (hey OZe) the other night about heads up play. It was really helping a ton. I also made a few changes based on watching him play AlltheWomen. I owe a large part of my 2nd place to Daniel, seriously. Thanks D!See you back here for the Bay 101 Patty! B)