Dude, Where's My Bonus?

So I noticed a select few posters and mods have special forum member titles.Great idea, and yes there should be limits, perhaps 1 full year and over a couple thousand posts. etc....that being said, "Dude, I want in"(Full Frontal Forum Contributor)or (Minor Celebrity)or(Avatario Extraodinaire)or simply(Pretty Big Deal)But i'm open for sugestions
actually, the title restriction is "don't have your SN be Royal_Tour and you can have a custom title"sucks to be that one guy named Royal_Tour
actually, the title restriction is "don't have your SN be Royal_Tour and you can have a custom title"sucks to be that one guy named Royal_Tour
lol.. ahh haaa, I see i'm a douchebag and shhould have attempted change on my own terms.I suck at life.

Why are you calling someone a douchbag...???You call me that shit punk and it's all over...Don't think it's going to be an open coffen either cause it's not yo...I'll have to take it to you if you call me that... And if you do I will find you and kill you...You shouldn't call people that...What kind of language is that anyway...Do you want to be called a douchbag???Don't ever use that kind of language on this site you understand...Or it's on manPeaceJonathanPlease no offence... and another thing... If Jennifer Harmon want's to get with me that's cool...My Phone number is 366-3485 area code 210Laters...

What am I missing I don't see it in the "Edit Profile Information"? Do you have to have a certain number of posts or something?
1k Smoke