i have an internet date with a phlebotomist tonight

first off, I was missed. I got misty eyed. Oh that bizzle. Second, that was a pretty funny, well typed out, coherent, on point post by Randy.Was this made up? I thought he was married for a while? Hmmmmmm, so many questions.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first off, I was missed. I got misty eyed. Oh that bizzle. Second, that was a pretty funny, well typed out, coherent, on point post by Randy.Was this made up? I thought he was married for a while? Hmmmmmm, so many questions.
Thursday, February 16th, 2006, 11:22 AM
Thursday, February 16th, 2006, 11:22 AM
I'm aware that it's an old thread, thanks.
Is the "randy had a stroke" joke getting old yet?
I wasn't sure if that was a joke or for real.I guess he was BigYang. Now....miniyang
Sorry about the late update but I was swamped at work today..Ok, so she beat me to the Irish pub and had a couple tall drafts waiting at the bar which she informed me by cell phone, along with a description of clothing.I saw her immediately and unfortunately, she saw me so I couldn't run from the huge whale asse that I was facing. Ugh. Well, out of kindness I decided to suck down the beer and then bolt. But then it got interesting. The bar is shaped in a huge square and lard arse was planted on the corner, which we'll call the Big Blind and I sat UTG. Almost insantly UTG+1 and +2 filled up with 2 hot chicks, and within another minute the cutoff and button (the two seats to the right of the BB) filled with 2 more hot chicks. Yeah, I just opened up a 6 max, loose no-limit game!!After some quick banter, Big But in the Big Blind announced to the others that we just met and were on an internet date. The hot chicks could feel my pain and started playing, firing off raises at the BB. In no time at all, it was obvious I wasn't interested so she open-farrelled and bolted. To thank the rest of the table I double-anted for everyone, (bought a round with shots)and proceeded with the original game plan and started firing off probing bets to see if I could get any action. Bam, I started a raising war between UTG+1 and the Button who now took a seat change to the BB.After a bunch of drinks, laughter and all round loose aggressive play, the Button talked me into going to another bar with her and her friend. After a few drinks there, she came home with me and I took down a huge victory. She wants to play again tonight as well!!
Haha very entertaining and you're lucky you got that loose 6-max game running as fast as you did :club: