Hey y'all, I just started playing at Tilt (for money that is), and was tod by Hoosier about these tokens and the $6.60 2 table sngs.So I tried a few of them (5 to be eact), and have done well winning 2 tokens and taking 5th once. My q's are: 1. Do you use them to play the next step,$24 2 table sngs for a $75 token? What are those like?2. Do you ever play the next step up, 1 table $75 (where 3 outta 9 place)? What are these like?3. Do these next steps help you clear your bonus/rakeback? Since they are fees, or does tilt not consider the fees you paid b/c its a token/thanks in advance.

Hey y'all, I just started playing at Tilt (for money that is), and was tod by Hoosier about these tokens and the $6.60 2 table sngs.So I tried a few of them (5 to be eact), and have done well winning 2 tokens and taking 5th once. My q's are: 1. Do you use them to play the next step,$24 2 table sngs for a $75 token? What are those like?2. Do you ever play the next step up, 1 table $75 (where 3 outta 9 place)? What are these like?3. Do these next steps help you clear your bonus/rakeback? Since they are fees, or does tilt not consider the fees you paid b/c its a token/thanks in advance.
I used them for the steps, won two step 3's and took third in another, I found them just as easy.

sounds like an easy bankrol padder. I think 1st is lie $310ish. Not too bad for a $6 investment.

sounds like an easy bankrol padder. I think 1st is lie $310ish. Not too bad for a $6 investment.
I definately recommend them 100 percent. As long as you have the time to go through the steps, they're great. The second step is great, I think like top 5 get tokens and 6th gets like 54 bucks, definately a good way to build your roll.

well I know what I am going to be doing after work today.Mike do you know anything about #3?Basically do the token fees work towards your bonus or rakeback? I guess I'll find out later on.

well I know what I am going to be doing after work today.Mike do you know anything about #3?Basically do the token fees work towards your bonus or rakeback? I guess I'll find out later on.
I think they count towards rakeback Cody, but Im not positive.
what the hell are you doing up before noon?Mike is your FCP login the same as yout tilt name?
what the hell are you doing up before noon?Mike is your FCP login the same as yout tilt name?
Meh, staying at my gfs for a few days and I woke up when she went to work. So I figured I would play the morning/afternoon tournies on Tilt and Party since there arent any good cash games going right now.
BTW, I bought some King Estate Pinot Gris that you recommended and my gf was a big fan.
I love that stuff.If you can find it.