cash fever pp freeroll

First off, good luck man. I can't believe it's not hand for hand with 16 left and top 15 get paid.....On a side note, I wonder if anyone is going to get in trouble for the blatant collusion of yelling at each other to play slower.Zara

Should i even be playing here? There's almost no chance that i WONT be able to coast into 15th. It seems pointless to even play aces here, if the guy who has me covered is involved
sit back and start lighting cigars with that mobney, dont play
Should i even be playing here? There's almost no chance that i WONT be able to coast into 15th. It seems pointless to even play aces here, if the guy who has me covered is involved
My vote is click away and leave, there is almost 0 chance you will get blinded off before one person busts with your current chip stack.Zara

Ack, im a tard. I raised with jacks. I cant help it, it's a knee jerk reaction. ... i got the blinds though. im folding virtually anything now.hahand the very next hand i got tens, which i folded. I think ill give myself a pat on the back for that.

Ack, im a tard. I raised with jacks. I cant help it, it's a knee jerk reaction. ... i got the blinds though. im folding virtually anything now.
I don't reccomend you say it, but the hands would take a LOT longer if the blinds would call preflop and then check it all the way down with full pauses...Zara
Does anyone know if you get more party points for finishing in higher positions?I usually play even when i hit a bubble like this, but i want to know that there's actually some tangible reason to be doing it.
In regular games you get more points for both the final table & first place finishes but I'm not sure if that applies to free rolls.
that rabbit guy was a pain always typing SLOW PLAY. thats funny censored that he bubbled.
They will usually give you a warning if you ask for "slow play" in the chat box. Since it was a free/b they probably didn't care.I usually get the staller in every speed tourny I play so I stopped playing them.Congrats ABA