biggest joke in the nfl??????

raiders aren't a jopke. they have a very young talented team. they just need a good coach. they might hire Art Shell again...but it would be weird since he hasn't coach for a longgg time.koop, look at the stats, some of the raider players are pretty good. If you actually look at the Raiders overall, they have very good players, but they just can't get it together. If you watch ESPN, most football analyst think that the Raiders have a good football team, and they just need the right personal to get it together. lots of great talent on the team...and you know it. very young teamteneight
Uh huh....they have a lot of "good young talent." LOL..okay, that's why so many head coaches are REFUSING to take the job. They were interviewed..saw the situation..and said "f*ck no" I don't want that job. LOL.....they have no Qb, one productive WR, no Oline, no RB (unless you count a decent at best Lamont Jordon...still waiting for him to emerge..), and maybe a good LB..that is IT. Trust me..I've "looked at the players," they have very little, and everyone knows it. The ONLY reason that some (and yeah, it is only a few, not most) football analysts think that they can still be good is because "it's the Raiders, they're supposed to be good." That head coaching job is the second worst job in the NFL right now (behind New Orleans) and is gonna stay that way for at least two more years..probably more. Also..they aren't even that young, I don't know where you get that from. No, they aren't all "old" but they don't have that very much promise. Bottom line.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

biggest jopke in the NFL is overrated mike vick
You know whats funny...in my fantasy football league we have keepers. One of my DUMBASS friends that loves mike vick's **** like a 16 year old from vt. Well he franchised him every since he was a rookie :shock: I kept LT. But believe me, i didn't ever say anything til after the first round :wink: BRILLIANT
raiders aren't a jopke. they have a very young talented team. they just need a good coach. they might hire Art Shell again...but it would be weird since he hasn't coach for a longgg time.koop, look at the stats, some of the raider players are pretty good. If you actually look at the Raiders overall, they have very good players, but they just can't get it together. If you watch ESPN, most football analyst think that the Raiders have a good football team, and they just need the right personal to get it together. lots of great talent on the team...and you know it. very young teamteneight
Uh huh....they have a lot of "good young talent." LOL..okay, that's why so many head coaches are REFUSING to take the job. They were interviewed..saw the situation..and said "f*ck no" I don't want that job. LOL.....they have no Qb, one productive WR, no Oline, no RB (unless you count a decent at best Lamont Jordon...still waiting for him to emerge..), and maybe a good LB..that is IT. Trust me..I've "looked at the players," they have very little, and everyone knows it. The ONLY reason that some (and yeah, it is only a few, not most) football analysts think that they can still be good is because "it's the Raiders, they're supposed to be good." That head coaching job is the second worst job in the NFL right now (behind New Orleans) and is gonna stay that way for at least two more years..probably more. Also..they aren't even that young, I don't know where you get that from. No, they aren't all "old" but they don't have that very much promise. Bottom line.
Way off here, the reason no one wants the job is because of AL DAVIS. He is a prick and everyone knows it.
Way off here, the reason no one wants the job is because of AL DAVIS. He is a prick and everyone knows it.
That's A reason, but not the only one. Who on that team is good/promising?? Yeah..a good player or a young "talent" here and there...but they a LOT of rebuilding and establishing to do. They sticking with Kerry Collins?!!? Randy Moss....is he really that good for them?!??! If Norv Turner, noted for his "explosive deep-threat offenses" can't get good production out of a QB who specializes in throwing the long ball and a WR who is supposedly the "best deep threat" in the league...then it just flat out isn't working for them. Also...having LaMont Jordan as the featured RB is average AT BEST...and add that to a weak O-Line......nothing going to happen there.

Robert Gallery was on a local station here two days ago doing a phone interview. He said he thought the Raiders biggest problem was chemistry. He said there's basically two locker rooms--the young guys who are hungry and want to play because they love the game, and the older guys(See Warren Sapp) who think they can just show up, throw the uniform on and collect a paycheck.He also said that their young guys have all the talent in the world but they were for the most part mismanaged(See moving Gallery to the right side and back to the left side about 13 times during the course of a game).

They are a QB and drafting AJ Hawk away from being a playoff contender 8)
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA....okay. Whatever you say. Good to see that one college linebacker will be able to completely turn that defense around..and yeah...just one QB. I'm sure they'll find a star in the 2nd round and he'll automatically become their leader to the Super Bowl...oh wait a minute..aren't they going with Kerry "Alcohol" Collins again!!?!??! Yeah...whatever. MAYBE in the NFC..but the AFC is flat out WAYYYYY too stacked. They could improve bigtime and STILL be the fourth best team in their own DIVISION..as Denver, Kansas City, and San Diego should all be very good next year. Good luck with that.
Robert Gallery was on a local station here two days ago doing a phone interview. He said he thought the Raiders biggest problem was chemistry. He said there's basically two locker rooms--the young guys who are hungry and want to play because they love the game, and the older guys(See Warren Sapp) who think they can just show up, throw the uniform on and collect a paycheck.He also said that their young guys have all the talent in the world but they were for the most part mismanaged(See moving Gallery to the right side and back to the left side about 13 times during the course of a game).
Thats exactly what he did last year. If that fat f.ck would get in shape and be able to dominate like he used to, it defintely would help the defense out a bunch.
I don't disagree with any of this, I just don't think this is the sole reason for them not being a playoff team. They could drastically improve next year (they probably won't) and still be worst than Denver, Kansas City, and San Diego..and that is just their own division..much less the entire AFC.
they have a lot of "good young talent." LOL..okay, that's why so many head coaches are REFUSING to take the job
wow, I thought you followed the NFl but i guess you don't. the only reason the coaches turn down the HC job in oakland is because of AL Davis. he wont let any coach have complete control of the team. it's not because of the players. the raiders have a very young solid football team, and lots of NFL announcers/experts say it all the time...they just dont like the owner and the way he handles some situations.
From CollegeFootballNews.com I'm not saying it's definitive, but, they might know a bit more about it than us.1. Houston Texans - Reggie Bush, RB USCNew head coach Gary Kubiak wants Vince Young, but the management still believes in David Carr. Bush gives the Texans the best chance to improve right now. 2. New Orleans Saints - Matt Leinart, QB USCThis is a franchise in need of stability and a sure-thing. Leinart provides both.3. Tennessee Titans - Vince Young, QB TexasThe situation is almost too perfect. Steve McNair comes back for one more year giving offensive coordinator Norm Chow a season to work on Young's mechanics. New Orleans is going to think long and hard about the possibilities of taking the Longhorn star.4. New York Jets - D'Brickashaw Ferguson, OT VirginiaThey desperately want a young, non-Chad Pennington quarterback to build around, but the big two won't slide. Expect this to be the hot spot for trade talks.5. Green Bay Packers - LenDale White, RB USCDo you honestly believe the Packers are going to pin the hopes of their running game on Sam Gado? DeAngelo Williams will be tempting, but White provides more power.6. Oakland Raiders - Mario Williams, DE NC StateAl David would love to take A.J. Hawk here, but Williams will be far too good to pass up.7. San Francisco 49ers - Michael Huff, DB TexasHuff solves a lot of problems for the porous Niner secondary. He'll start out at cornerback out of need, but he'll eventually be a star at safety.8. Buffalo Bills - A.J. Hawk, LB Ohio StateHis combine numbers will be off the charts and might even end up in the top five. Buffalo won't stay here. It needs offensive line help and will move down to get it.9. Detroit Lions - Jay Cutler, QB VanderbiltJoey Harrington might become a Jet. Detroit needs someone to get the ball to all the great receiving talent, and while Cutler might not be anything special, he's an upgrade over the current situation.10. Arizona Cardinals - Laurence Maroney, RB MinnesotaLike Buffalo, don't be shocked if Arizona trades down to load up on offensive linemen, or tries to move up to get Ferguson. J.J. Arrington and Marcel Shipp aren't the answer for the running game so Maroney, Williams, or if available, White, is the need pick. If Cutler falls, he's going here.11. St. Louis Rams - Chad Greenway, LB Iowa Greenway will be way too strong a prospect after the combines to fall any further.12. Cleveland Browns - Haloti Ngata, DT OregonWhile not a need pick, head coach Romeo Crenel and his staff would love to have the best tackle in the draft fall this far. Wait and see how Kellen Winslow is progressing; Maryland's Vernon Davis might be a need pick. 13. Baltimore Ravens - DeAngelo Williams, RB MemphisWill combine with Mark Clayton and Todd Heap to give Kyle Boller a fearsome array of weapons. Maroney and White could go here.14. Philadelphia Eagles - Jimmy Williams, CB/S Virginia TechThe Eagles will like Williams' versatility in the secondary, but will eventually groom him for safety.15. Atlanta Falcons - Winston Justice, OT USCNot a need, but the athletic tackle will have a hard time falling out of the top 15.16. Miami Dolphins - Mathias Kiwanuka, DE Boston CollegeThe possibilities of a pass rushing tandem of Jason Taylor and Kiwanuka, even though he needs work, will be too fantastic to pass up.17. Minnesota Vikings - Vernon Davis, TE MarylandThe Vikings need more offensive weapons to help start putting points back on the board.18. Dallas Cowboys - Santonio Holmes, WR Ohio StateIn a horrible draft for receivers, Holmes will stand out. Keyshawn Johnson and Terry Glenn are getting old.19. San Diego Chargers - Brodrick Bunkley, DT Florida StatePaired with Shawne Merriman, San Diego will have the makings of a scary good young line.20. Kansas City Chiefs - Kamerion Wimbley, DE Florida StateThe Chiefs need a receiver, but there won't be a worthy one available. More defensive playmakers are always needed around KC. 21. New England Patriots - Tamba Hali, DE Penn StateHis stock shot up even more after Senior Bowl week. The Patriots could stand to get a little younger up front.22. Denver Broncos (from Washington) - Chad Jackson, WR FloridaRod Smith doesn't have too much longer to go and Ashley Lelie can't seem to become a true number one.23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Eric Winston, OT MiamiWhile he's not a sure-thing, he's a need pick for the Bucs.24. Cincinnati Bengals - Marcedes Lewis, TE UCLAUSC's Dominique Byrd could go here to give fellow Trojan Carson Palmer another great weapon. Cincinnati badly needs a tight end.25. New York Giants - DeMeco Ryans, LB AlabamaHe fits. He's a rock solid prospect with great leadership skills.26. Chicago Bears - Tye Hill, CB ClemsonThe Bears would love to move Charles Tillman to safety. Steve Smith and Carolina showed how much the Bears need a shut-down corner.27. Carolina Panthers - Dominique Byrd, TE USCAfter impressing the scouts, Byrd is sure to go somewhere late in round one. Carolina could use another weapon to take the heat off Steve Smith.28. Jacksonville Jaguars - John McCargo, DT NC StateJacksonville needs more strength up front and could go McCargo, LSU Claude Wroten, or Miami's Orien Harris.29. Denver Broncos - Leonard Pope, TE GeorgiaAfter going after a wide receiver with its first pick, Denver will get a big, young tight end who doesn't necessarily fit its style, but will be too intriguing to pass up.30. Indianapolis Colts - Derek Hagan, WR Arizona StateThe Colts will resign Reggie Wayne, and although Hagan was mediocre in Senior Bowl practices, he provides a good young prospect for Peyton Manning to work with.31. Pittsburgh Steelers (depending on the Super Bowl outcome) - Ernie Sims, LB Florida StateA corner like Ashton Youboty or Kelly Jennings would be nice, but you can never have too many speedy linebackers in the 3-4. Sims will run too well to fall out of the first round.32. Seattle Seahawks (depending on the Super Bowl outcome) - Thomas Howard, LB UTEPA physical freak of nature, Howard allows the Seattle coaching staff a lot of flexibility providing more size to the linebacking corps.
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA....okay. Whatever you say. Good to see that one college linebacker will be able to completely turn that defense around..and yeah...just one QB. I'm sure they'll find a star in the 2nd round and he'll automatically become their leader to the Super Bowl...oh wait a minute..aren't they going with Kerry "Alcohol" Collins again!!?!??! Yeah...whatever. MAYBE in the NFC..but the AFC is flat out WAYYYYY too stacked. They could improve bigtime and STILL be the fourth best team in their own DIVISION..as Denver, Kansas City, and San Diego should all be very good next year. Good luck with that.
Sh.t if we had him back, we would have won the Super Bowl this year. If you remember he was at his best when he was a pill popping drunk. :club:
they have a lot of "good young talent." LOL..okay, that's why so many head coaches are REFUSING to take the job
wow, I thought you followed the NFl but i guess you don't. the only reason the coaches turn down the HC job in oakland is because of AL Davis. he wont let any coach have complete control of the team. it's not because of the players. the raiders have a very young solid football team, and lots of NFL announcers/experts say it all the time...they just dont like the owner and the way he handles some situations.
Once again..no. Yeah, Al Davis is a gigantic douche. I am not saying otherwise, but I can guarantee that that's not the ONLY reason they don't want the job. What..this is just NOW becoming an issue. I don't remember that EXACT same person having trouble finding a coach..oh...I don't know..EVER!!! Yeah, he is too controlling, but I guarantee you most people would take the job if the team wasn't so crappy. They are crappy. Warren Sappy is crappy. They have nothing. You are still brainwashed into thinking Randy Moss is someday going to really help your team out. It ain't gonna happen, especially if they get Daunte Culpepper. They hate each other and as soon as one messes up one time, they will start fighting and everything will just get even worse. Damn..sucks to be a Raiders fan right now.
I don't disagree with any of this, I just don't think this is the sole reason for them not being a playoff team. They could drastically improve next year (they probably won't) and still be worst than Denver, Kansas City, and San Diego..and that is just their own division..much less the entire AFC.
They're one of those teams who can swing real far one way or real far the other. They need to trim a lot of the fat(Warren Sapp, Kerry Collins, Charles Woodson) and bring in a good young coach to light a fire the way that Gruden did. There's a lot of good young players (Gallery, Morrison, the WR who was a QB at UNC whose name I'm forgetting), but there's A LOT of old, dead weight around there--not to mention a real bad attitude problem.

koop, stop been denial. like I stated earlier, the raiders just need a coach who can put the pieces together. they have a lot of good talen in that team (a lot of young good players)..i can name them if you want. raiders wont be starting Collins next year. he is going to take out a big chunk out of the raiders cap..Andrew Walter is going to start next season...very good Smart young QB. The defense has holes, but they will be addressed in this upcoming draft. the draft is full of good LB's. i'm sure they will land AJ hawk or mario williams in the 1st round (i know that scares you). AJ hawk is just a monster and he is better coming out of the draft compared to Derrick johnson last year.The OL can be good but they need to stick with players to only 1 position. i've watched all the games and they switch up alot of players in positions they aren't comfortable in. Moss, porter, curry, gabriel..what more can you ask for? Turner has never been a good Head coach...he is know to be a good OC. not a HC. Lamant jordan had a good season for his first year as a starter. with a "crappy" oline and team overall...he put up good numbers. just imagine what he could do if the raiders had chemistryin conclusion..the only real big problem the raiders have is Chemistry. they need a coach that will have complete control of the team for several years, but since Al davis is the owner..it wont happen for a few years.

They're one of those teams who can swing real far one way or real far the other. They need to trim a lot of the fat(Warren Sapp, Kerry Collins, Charles Woodson) and bring in a good young coach to light a fire the way that Gruden did. There's a lot of good young players (Gallery, Morrison, the WR who was a QB at UNC whose name I'm forgetting), but there's A LOT of old, dead weight around there--not to mention a real bad attitude problem.
Again..I don't disagree with too much of this at all. I'm not saying they have zero good players, but that's the thing, all the old washed up players (that includes Randy Moss...always hurt, always distracted..always doing nothing it seems..never seems to be a factor anymore) just loaf around. Plus, I wouldn't say they have "alot" of good young players..just some. I mean..you named three..and couldn't even remember one of them. Bottom line, they need a TON of reworking before anything is gonna get better. They could feasibly become a better football team for next year..but there is no chance of them jumping over the Colts, Steelers, Patriots, Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs, Bengals, and even the Dolphins. That's eight teams right there..no playoffs for Oakland...they won't even come close.
Again..I don't disagree with too much of this at all. I'm not saying they have zero good players, but that's the thing, all the old washed up players (that includes Randy Moss...always hurt, always distracted..always doing nothing it seems..never seems to be a factor anymore) just loaf around. Plus, I wouldn't say they have "alot" of good young players..just some. I mean..you named three..and couldn't even remember one of them. Bottom line, they need a TON of reworking before anything is gonna get better. They could feasibly become a better football team for next year..but there is no chance of them jumping over the Colts, Steelers, Patriots, Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs, Bengals, and even the Dolphins. That's eight teams right there..no playoffs for Oakland...they won't even come close.
Heh, fair enough on the bolded point. You know who I'm talking about though, right? He was the QB at UNC that they converted to WR? He made some hellacious grabs.I agree, though, for the most part.I think they need to be gutted. There's maybe 10 of them that I'd REALLY want, or feel allright about having on my team if I was a GM.
yes...they will get of Woodson this year since he salary next year is going to be 13 mil. sapp sucks and collins has his days. The Wr you are talking about is Curry. he has talent and is just gifted player. Koop, you are wrong when you say the raiders are crappy. yes, they went 4-12 in the past two years...but look at the players they have...very solid. a lot of young players as well. i can give you a list if you wantAndrew Walter= raiders future QB. the defense has a lot of young talen. Routt and Washington at Cb (routt player wayyy better than washington last year...he has a lot of potential. Morrison is just a monster next to clark. The DL is weak, but they do have last years sack leader. at the SF position, they need help, but have Schwiegert, who played good. the offense is full of young talent. i'm sure you dont need me to name all the players, because i'm sure you know. just incase, i'll name a few. curry, gabriel, jordan, grove, gallery, crockett, andrew walter, porter.this years draft is going to be very good for the raiders. they wont be a playoff team next year, but they will improve. having moss in your team is +EV...and you know it.the biggest problem in the team is what DD said. they have a lot of dead weight on the team they need to get rid of now. they need a good HC to have complete control of the team...but knowing al davis, he loves big name veteran players, and dosent let the coach have complete control of the team

they are locked to pick up MArio williams (this guy is going to be a monster). just thinking about williams and Burgress at DE for the Raiders makes any QB facing them sh!t their pants. if they pick up AJ hawk, it would improve the defense a lot as well. the LB trio would be one of the best in the league just by adding Hawk. hawk, morrison, clark :shock: :club: ...or they can always pick up Bobby carpenter in the 2nd round if he is still around. if somehow hawk and williams are gone, they can trade down a bit and pick up gReenway or Ryans and get an extra pick or two. ...they also have Randy mosshe had a bad year last year, but just wait until he plays a full season again. The best in the LEAGUE! everything koop mentions about moss been a distraction is ignorant. did he go off last year at all? did you read or hear about moss outside the football field? NO. he has talent and he will be back next year...healthy and with Andrew walter (Second best QB taken in last years draft..with the pass arm) throwing the ball at him.

koop, stop been denial. like I stated earlier, the raiders just need a coach who can put the pieces together. they have a lot of good talen in that team (a lot of young good players)..i can name them if you want. raiders wont be starting Collins next year. he is going to take out a big chunk out of the raiders cap..Andrew Walter is going to start next season...very good Smart young QB. The defense has holes, but they will be addressed in this upcoming draft. the draft is full of good LB's. i'm sure they will land AJ hawk or mario williams in the 1st round (i know that scares you). AJ hawk is just a monster and he is better coming out of the draft compared to Derrick johnson last year.The OL can be good but they need to stick with players to only 1 position. i've watched all the games and they switch up alot of players in positions they aren't comfortable in. Moss, porter, curry, gabriel..what more can you ask for? Turner has never been a good Head coach...he is know to be a good OC. not a HC. Lamant jordan had a good season for his first year as a starter. with a "crappy" oline and team overall...he put up good numbers. just imagine what he could do if the raiders had chemistryin conclusion..the only real big problem the raiders have is Chemistry. they need a coach that will have complete control of the team for several years, but since Al davis is the owner..it wont happen for a few years.
Oh man...you clearly are not very intelligent. Jesus Christ.A. I would love for you to name all the "good young players." Last time I had you do this for me (remember that??) you simply copied and pasted every single player under 30 years old and then just randomly said sh*t about them. You gonna do that again??B. Andrew Walter??? HA..please. You have NO basis for saying he is "a smart, good young QB." Yeah..he was a good QB in the "no defense" Pac-10. So was..everybody else. He probably won't be starting anyway...aren't they trying to get "Mr. Mediocre" Daunte Culpepper??? You guys are a long way from having a good QB. You wish you had someone as good as Trent Green..don't you?? lolC. Rushing for 1025 yards and only 3.8 a carry is a "pretty good first year" as a starter?!??! LOL..wow..I guess Larry Johnson is an instant hall of famer then, because he is a billion times better than Jordan was in his first year starting. Seriously though..he's been the league five years and his career high is 1025 yards for a season...and 3.8 yards a carry and only 9 touchdowns..that just sucks!! But yeah, you're right..if they can just get better "chemistry," I'm sure he'll boost his career high up to..what...1086 yards and 3.9 yards a carry?? LOL...you suck. D. About the defense..yeah, you're right, they were horrible last year in both points allowed and yards allowed per game, but yeah, drafting that one linebacker will make all the difference, it will take them right to the Top 5. NOT!!! OMG..you clearly know nothing....they are a LOT more than just one linebacker away from having a good defense. Trust me..Derrick Johnson was pretty good, but we were still weak in the defensive backfield, and it hurt us. Takes more than just one good draft pick. Also...why the f*ck would the Raiders drafting Mario Williams scare me!??!?!? E. You say that the "OL can be good," yet you have no real reason why. Did they just switch them around all the time just for fun?? Or was it because...THEY COULDN"T DO THE ORIGINAL JOB THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO DO, SO THEY HAD TO TRY SOMETHING ELSE???? Wow....F. SOOOOOO..basically, you don't really have a clue what you are talking about and are just blindly defending your team.
(that includes Randy Moss...always hurt, always distracted..always doing nothing it seems..never seems to be a factor anymore)
the bolded part is a complete jopke. are you really that stupid? he was hurt last year and had the worst year of his career and you say that he isn't a factor anymore? wow, you must be kidding me. so what you are trying to say is that if a Top player gets hurt and has a bad season, he isn't considered a factor anymore and "he always doing nothing it seems".anyone would love to have moss in their team. He didnt go off this year and he wont go off with the raiders for the rest of his careerLMAO.
Are you f.cking serious? Lost all credibility there, i guess that is your team :roll:
Oh man...you clearly are not very intelligent. Jesus Christ.A. I would love for you to name all the "good young players." Last time I had you do this for me (remember that??) you simply copied and pasted every single player under 30 years old and then just randomly said sh*t about them. You gonna do that again??B. Andrew Walter??? HA..please. You have NO basis for saying he is "a smart, good young QB." Yeah..he was a good QB in the "no defense" Pac-10. So was..everybody else. He probably won't be starting anyway...aren't they trying to get "Mr. Mediocre" Daunte Culpepper??? You guys are a long way from having a good QB. You wish you had someone as good as Trent Green..don't you?? lolC. Rushing for 1025 yards and only 3.8 a carry is a "pretty good first year" as a starter?!??! LOL..wow..I guess Larry Johnson is an instant hall of famer then, because he is a billion times better than Jordan was in his first year starting. Seriously though..he's been the league five years and his career high is 1025 yards for a season...and 3.8 yards a carry and only 9 touchdowns..that just sucks!! But yeah, you're right..if they can just get better "chemistry," I'm sure he'll boost his career high up to..what...1086 yards and 3.9 yards a carry?? LOL...you suck. D. About the defense..yeah, you're right, they were horrible last year in both points allowed and yards allowed per game, but yeah, drafting that one linebacker will make all the difference, it will take them right to the Top 5. NOT!!! OMG..you clearly know nothing....they are a LOT more than just one linebacker away from having a good defense. Trust me..Derrick Johnson was pretty good, but we were still weak in the defensive backfield, and it hurt us. Takes more than just one good draft pick. Also...why the f*ck would the Raiders drafting Mario Williams scare me!??!?!? E. You say that the "OL can be good," yet you have no real reason why. Did they just switch them around all the time just for fun?? Or was it because...THEY COULDN"T DO THE ORIGINAL JOB THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO DO, SO THEY HAD TO TRY SOMETHING ELSE???? Wow....F. SOOOOOO..basically, you don't really have a clue what you are talking about and are just blindly defending your team.
A. nah, i already did thatb. andrew walter has a lot of talent. he dropped down a round last year because his shoulder injury..nothing big. Just wait and see. Trent green has good numbers, but he dosent seem to win big games..EVER! he dosent seem like a good Championship Qbc. he had over 1,500 yards last year...rushing/recieving. he will get better since this was his first year. not that many RB's have a first good year as starters. d. i never said that they will be a top 5 defense. I'm just saying the have alot of young talent, but you just can't see that since you dont follow the raiders. i never stated they will be a good defense with one draft pick. please get you head out of your as$ because you are saying a lot of things that no one has ever mentioned.e. raiders oline will improve with gallery and grove having 1 more year under their belt. They will probably pick up another good OL player this year. f..you got PWNED! you know nothing about the raiders since you dont follow them. look closely and evaluate the talent they have..because it's there. they just need a coach to make them work together.all you can do is state false comments that i never made and try to bash me about it. sorry you are wrong koop.