new site deposit bonus?

Hey guys,Since I'm now done with my 100% FCP deposit bonus and playing a lot of short-handed limit, I'm looking for another site to deposit on and make it worth my while. A friend tells me there is a 100% deposit bonus up to $600 on FullTilt, which sounds pretty attractive. He also tells me that he gets 33% rakeback at Crazy Poker regardless of how many hands are raked. Are there any others out there that you might recommend, or is anyone interested in referring me to get a few bucks in your own pocket as well? I appreciate any help.Thanks,Justin

Tilt is nice. you need to play 1/2 or above, IMO to get it done fast. If you wanna go there lemme know, I can get you rakeback there on top of the bonus.Also check out bonuswhores.comthey have tons of info on bonuses.Have you opened a UB account? They have a 100% bonus and I can get you rakeback there too.PM me if you are interested.

if you play limit SH go to absolute, if you can put up with the software it is a great site.
yeah the bonuses there and reloads are great if you play 1/2 6 max.I hate to sound like a broken record, but I can get you rakeback there too. Which totally makes playing with Absoulte's software worth it.

Before you sign up for any of these sites, go to pokersourceonline.com. On top of the regular bonuses you also get an additional gift when you play a certain number of hands (varies by site). I would appreciate a referral if you do sign up, put "Crackalicous" in the referred by box.That sounds awfully spammy, but ask anyone here that uses it, it's pretty awesome.