"Betting / Bluffing / Raising    * Don't raise pre-flop - In a real game, a pre-flop bet eliminates the weak hands. In an online game, a pre-flop raise just increases the blind, as only 10% of players are likely to fold anyway. Even at tables with $5 - $10 blinds, you'll still see 8 to the flop."
someone pm me the address to the site.i want to learn more.
So I take it I can't post links here in the forum?
You can't explicitly advertise a website. In sigs, for now, it's alright. If it's relevant to a discussion that's being had, you can mention it. That's about it, though.
Maybe its just because I do this for a living, but the page looks awful. Good concept, but work on the design.
insano, your avatar insults the image of daniel negreanui've issued a fatwah against you
You can't explicitly advertise a website. In sigs, for now, it's alright. If it's relevant to a discussion that's being had, you can mention it. That's about it, though.
Is that a sign of things to come?
Is that a sign of things to come?
Maybe. No decision has been made to the best of my knowledge.
Sorry for the mis-understanding.. It should be in my sig now for those who are confused to what this thread is about.. And thanks for not totally flaming me since I'm a "low-post" guy.. I've been an FCP lurker for quite some time, I just don't post very often.p.s., insano: feel free to create a new design for a possible change if you get bored. 8)