survivor hockey winners!

And pool number 2 continues for yet another week.Just out of curiosity what happens if the season ends before a pool decides a winner?
Tiebreaker: In the event that several participants are remaining in their specific Survivor Pool with one last week to go in the season, each remaining participant must submit a pick (team) AND a guess at the total number of goals scored (by both teams combined) in the game their final pick (team) is playing.
Welcome to vegas silicon. Looking forward to it. I can't believe how fast pool #1 ended.
What's the 2nd tie breaker if there is a need? And 3rd?
Tiebreaker: In the event that several participants are remaining in their specific Survivor Pool with one last week to go in the season, each remaining participant must submit a pick (team) AND a guess at the total number of goals scored (by both teams combined) in the game their final pick (team) is playing.
what's the 2nd tie breaker rule? and 3rd?
What's the 2nd tie breaker if there is a need? And 3rd?what's the 2nd tie breaker rule? and 3rd?
AKtorr-The person who selects closest to the correct amount of goals will be the winner.Thanks,

Smytties MulletMay I be the first to congadulate bucktooth1 on his win in Pool #6I knew Ottawa was gonna lose but I thought Sab Jose would be desperate enough to squeek out a win.Sorry to everyone who picked OTTAWA, they really shoulda won that game

GO COYOTES :club:
You must be bucktooth1, eh!That was a lucky win for Nashville as St. Louis scored first.
Smytties MulletMay I be the first to congadulate bucktooth1 on his win in Pool #6I knew Ottawa was gonna lose but I thought Sab Jose would be desperate enough to squeek out a win.Sorry to everyone who picked OTTAWA, they really shoulda won that gameYou must be bucktooth1, eh!That was a lucky win for Nashville as St. Louis scored first.
Nope, Ice Sharks, pool #5 :club:
How did people get involved in this?
You had to sign up way back when and they would send you the info regarding what group you were in.

Well it's not looking too pretty for me now. I took Florida this weekend and need some major help from St. Louis to stay alive. Regardless of what happens, it's been fun and thanks to Matt for organizing this and making sure things run smoothly and to Daniel for making it all possible.

Updated 4/11/06Pool#8Team Name - Week 5 - Goals Leafs31 - DET (st.louis) Apr-15 - 6so long stevens - OTT (tor) Apr-15 - 6 Good luck everyone!FCP staffMatt Carpenter
Lets be honest - it will be 5-1 DET and 4-2 OTT... :-)

At least it's finally over today one week or another - can't wait for details im losing my mind over it :-) 1-0 leafs...

At least it's finally over today one week or another - can't wait for details im losing my mind over it :-) 1-0 leafs...
Toronto really came through for me at the right time. Too bad they are out of the playoffs. I can't wait for the details of the trip. See you in Vegas!
  • 1 month later...