contination bet the flop?

Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is Button with 9:diamond:, 9:heart:. 3 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, CO calls.Flop: (9.50 SB) 5:spade:, K:club:, Q:spade: (4 players)MP2 checks, MP3 checks, CO checks, Hero checks.Turn: (4.75 BB) 5:club: (4 players)MP2 checks, MP3 checks, CO checks, Hero bets, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds.Final Pot: 5.75 BBi just couldn't believe 3 limpers could've possibly missed that flop

Guest Zach6668
i just couldn't believe 3 limpers could've possibly missed that flop
They don't have to have missed the flop for the bet to be good. Loose passives are calling with a 5, and tighties are folding Qs and sometimes weak K's (although rarely).Bet/fold the flop.If there is no raise, reevaluate on the turn, depending on the number of players remaining, etc.- Zach

I'd fire at this flop. Limpers can have a wide range of hands like 67 suited, any 2 suited, A2 and etc etc. It'd be different if you were out of position and betting into 3 players, but you have the button here and have shown strength already, so no reason not to fire at it and try to pick the pot up.

Guest Zach6668
tighties don't limp with weak K's and Q's.
I'll make the addition, that I'm referring to post-flop play here.Good point, but either way, I fire with position.

id say this is borderline- the fact you have 3 opponents makes this a check though. Against one opponent def bet, against 2 maybe, against 3 no. This board is just so co=ordinated, straight draws, flush draws, pairs, so often at least 1/3 will hit it. What if you get called, how do you play on- keep firing and check down the river? Check here.

I think the flop check is excellent.Betting sucks, IMO, because:1. If you get raised, you have to fold, and you miss out on drawing to your 2-outer (and the raiser might be on a draw).2. If you get called, you're probably beat (other than by AT, JT, or a flush draw, none of which you're far ahead of anyway).3. If you autobet every single flop, it's easy for opponents to take advantage by check-raising whenever they see fit.