should i raise the turn?

Full Tilt PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $0.25/$0.59 playersConverterPre-flop: (9 players) Hero is SB with :D:)UTG raises, UTG+1 calls, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, CO calls, Button folds, Hero calls, BB calls.Flop: :):D :D (14SB, 7 players)Hero checks, BB bets, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, Hero calls, BB calls.Turn: :club: (17BB, 5 players)Hero checks, BB is all-in $0.5, UTG calls, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, Hero calls.

what a table.You don't normally call an UTG raise with that from the SB, or do you?Is the SB 15 cents, so you were getting 9:1, right?Q8s I call with all those others in.anyway..on to other streets.Cap Flop.Raise Turn.
why would you cap the flop when the others are doing the work for you? I'd just lay low in this huge multi-way pot, there is a good chance it gets capped behind you anyway.Preflop- I fold Q4s in the SB, maybe I need to dig out SSHE?
why would you cap the flop when the others are doing the work for you?
just to make sure.If BB folds that's fine/good.this is a fold PF according to SSHE, but lots of us play looser out of the blinds than SSHE...I fold this, but this table looks particularly sweet, and thus if this was typical, I may see a flop... but I got skillz!

i don't normally call with that hand, but i felt like i had a decent drawing hand and i was getting about 9:1, and felt no harm in seeing a flop.on the other hand, i MIGHT have a hand selection problem.