alexsander emilianenko - pride fighting

Liddell knockout first round.Book it.And Gracie coming back is a joke.Don't get me wrong his family and himself really put MMA on the map but hes got no business stepping back into UFC.
You're dead wrong if you think Randy will come out striking again. He'll abuse the clinch all day long. If anything, Chuck by cut.Gracie might die before the fight, let alone during.And UFC has an awesome LHW division as well.

Bj Penn or St. Pierre??i'm goin with St. Pierre.BJ is way strong but this french-canadian kid is an animal.And David Louiseu has no business fighting Franklin.Gonna be like Nate Quarry all over again.Nobody can fuck with Jim Carrey in that weight class.He needs to step back up to LHW and fight Griffin or Bonnar or Babalu.Griffin v Babalu now thats a damn good fight.Renato is on his game... 7 W in a row.Look dominating on Sat too.oh oh..Brandon Vera is no joke either. Kid's got ground skills and striking.I

24492.jpgYou called it, props. I also called that cut. I wasn't suprised by the outcome at all, it was very possible from the get go, as well as the retirement.Since Babalu is on a good run I think he'll be next up for Chuck.I'll also take GSP over Penn, GSP is on point right now.Franklin vs Anyone in that division is a joke.I'm wondering who's next for Fedor in pride. The only thing i can think of is Mark Hunt, but that won't be a good fight either. Fedor by armbar. I can't think of any real good fights out there besides Penn vs Hughes Vs GSP trifecta. Curious as to how this plays out, but I go with Matt Hughes over both of them though.

This was saturday's fight, and chuck kept pushing randy away to create space. He was winning anyway, but chuck is infamous for eye pokes. He's starting to get an ego, and I don't like it. Used to be my favorite fighter, but its soooo hard to root against a guy like Rich Franklin, that guy is class.

I started hating Chuck Liddell a long time ago but lately, the hatred for him has subsided somewhat for whatever reason. Maybe it has something to do with watching him get his ass kicked by Rampage Jackson on Pride. You might check that one out. He runs around the ring like a scared little biatch in that. Rampage just destroyed him. It's probably on Emule/P2P

I've seen it already. Good fight, but that was a main reason that Rampage was tired when he fought Silva. But thats another story.Chuck didn't stick to the gameplan, as you can hear Dana White saying voer and over.Brandon Vera has some skills, and is still getting better. :!: