daniel's wpt borgata updates day 1!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

65 Carlos Zambrano $ 25,000 ..like the Cubs Pitcher?
Yeah...he can't play online tournaments anymore...so he can only play live. LOL.....does anyone get this???? (assuming it is the Cubs pitcher)
I get it. Zambrano injured his wrist "instant messaging" this summer. LOL
65 Carlos Zambrano $ 25,000 ..like the Cubs Pitcher?
Yeah...he can't play online tournaments anymore...so he can only play live. LOL.....does anyone get this???? (assuming it is the Cubs pitcher)
I get it. Zambrano injured his wrist "instant messaging" this summer. LOL
yeah..."instant messaging." I'm gonna go "instant message" for a while...so I'll be back in 15 minutes.

Pokerwire:Nick Schulman doubles through Eugene ToddDaniel Negreanu is outEugene Todd raised to 1.3k from the cutoff and Nick Schulman pushed in from the big blind for about 15.5k. Todd called and the players turned up: Nick Schulman [A♣][7♦] Eugene Todd [J♦][J♥] The board came [A♦][8♦][6♦][2♠][7♣] and Schulman doubled with his two pair.

Too bad ... but maybe he can really use a few days of rest. Maybe he'll even get to spend them with Lori. I assume that would be a good thing. He can get some rest ... and show up at the next tourney 100%.llou

Too bad ... but maybe he can really use a few days of rest.  Maybe he'll even get to spend them with Lori.  I assume that would be a good thing.  He can get some rest ... and show up at the next tourney 100%.llou
He'll get lots of rest between tournaments, since the next one he's scheduled for is like more than two weeks away on the 16th of February at the Commerce.