blind battle with a total donk

SB raises everytime it gets folded to us. He usually tightens up the closer we get to the river. Is this to aggressive on the flop?5-10 6 maxHero is BB with Ah 8h4 folds, SB bets, Hero raises, SB calls.Flop Ks 5c 2sSB checks, Hero bets, Sb raises, Hero 3 betsTurn 8sSb checks, Hero bets, SB callsRiver 2dSb bets, Hero...I can't get Poker Tracker to work on the site I am on right now. I really need to change sites so I can get some better reads.

SB raises everytime it gets folded to us. He usually tightens up the closer we get to the river. Is this to aggressive on the flop?5-10 6 maxHero is BB with Ah 8h4 folds, SB bets, Hero raises, SB calls.Flop Ks 5c 2sSB checks, Hero bets, Sb raises, Hero 3 betsTurn 8sSb checks, Hero bets, SB callsRiver 2dSb bets, Hero...I can't get Poker Tracker to work on the site I am on right now. I really need to change sites so I can get some better reads.
Given he attempts to steal 100% you can treat it as a HU match (allowing for the positional changes). Does his raise on the flop mean anything? If it simply means he has 2 cards then you've played it fine.Call the river.
Given he attempts to steal 100% you can treat it as a HU match (allowing for the positional changes). Does his raise on the flop mean anything? If it simply means he has 2 cards then you've played it fine.Call the river.
His preflop raise obviously means nothing. Why someone wants to always raise with trash from the SB here is beyond me (heads up it makes sense, you have position).You are right, the river is an obvious call. I geuss I was just wondering about the flop play.If I played the flop fine, am I betting if I miss the turn?
His preflop raise obviously means nothing. Why someone wants to always raise with trash from the SB here is beyond me (heads up it makes sense, you have position).You are right, the river is an obvious call. I geuss I was just wondering about the flop play.If I played the flop fine, am I betting if I miss the turn?
I was asking about the flop raise.If you miss the turn I go bet/fold and check behind on river

I certainly would have bet the flop, but not 3 bet. When he checks the turn, I would say 70% of the time I would bet, 30% i'd just check behind him. I just don't like to get carried away in these battles of the blinds. I also don't like putting in all those bets with ace high. Once you make a pair though I wouldn't mind slowing down, the pot is already pretty sizeable.

I would disagree with the "treat it as a HU match." Even if you think he is stealing 100% of the time. You have to give consideration that everyone has folded, and there is a larger portion of good cards left, assuming that in a 6 handed game people are going to be playing most two face cards, and lots fo aces. This is not a point I would get to carried away with, but you have to know he can wake up with a hand.