ok 6-max NL25 on partySeat 6 is the buttonTotal number of players : 6Seat 1: villain1 ( $25.05 )Seat 2: villain2 ( $17.41 )Seat 3: villain3 ( $37.83 )Seat 4: villain4 ( $25 )Seat 5: HERO ( $30.46 )Seat 6: villain6 ( $24.25 )villain1 posts small blind [$0.10].villain2 posts big blind [$0.25].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to HERO [ Ac Ah ]villain3 calls [$0.25].HERO raises [$1].villain6 calls [$1].villain1 folds.villain2 calls [$0.75].villain3 calls [$0.75].** Dealing Flop ** [ 2d, 3c, 3s ]villain2 bets [$1].villain3 raises [$4].HERO??reads: villain2 had vip of 20% so was confident he didnt have itvillain 3 had vip of 60% and has shown down some Qx trash that was suited.

I'm going to assume that many of your opponents have loose pre-flop standards.In my experience, you will be hard pressed to find a micro NL player that won't slowplay flopped trips, so I think we are ahead here often enough against all mid pocket pairs to make this an easy raise.A lot of times people will go buck wild with a small overpair with this board texture.For the reason states above, We shouldn't be folding if we get re-raised.

ok 6-max NL25 on partySeat 6 is the buttonTotal number of players : 6Seat 1: villain1 ( $25.05 )Seat 2: villain2 ( $17.41 )Seat 3: villain3 ( $37.83 )Seat 4: villain4 ( $25 )Seat 5: HERO ( $30.46 )Seat 6: villain6 ( $24.25 )villain1 posts small blind [$0.10].villain2 posts big blind [$0.25].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to HERO [ Ac Ah ]villain3 calls [$0.25].HERO raises [$1].villain6 calls [$1].villain1 folds.villain2 calls [$0.75].villain3 calls [$0.75].** Dealing Flop ** [ 2d, 3c, 3s ]villain2 bets [$1].villain3 raises [$4].HERO??reads: villain2 had vip of 20% so was confident he didnt have itvillain 3 had vip of 60% and has shown down some Qx trash that was suited.
He could be playing trash, but he could also be raising a lower pair than you. I'm sure he would have reraised you preflop with AA, KK, maybe JJ or 1010, but at this point, the best I'd put him on is a mid pair. I'd reraise here.

I'd say with this flop a re-raise is a good play. It could be a move by the chip leader (villian 3)to portray a set. You may get a better read on hand strength here as well. And you'd still have a good amount of outs to make the best hand, any A, or 4 with a 5 on 5th st. Double his bet and see what he comes back with.

Maybe I'm overanalyzing this hand, but this is a flop that you don't want to slowplay trips. 3-3-2 leaves too many draws out there. One thing is certain, neither player has 3-2 in their hand. I would prob put villan 1 (the original bettor on the flop) on two overcards and villan 2 on medium pocket pair. I prob wouldn't re-raise. It seems that you are way ahead right now and with the pair on the board, you don't have to worry about losing to two pair since yours will be better. Call the re-raise and let him donk off his chips. Your reads will be better than mine..... if you put villan 1 on a draw, then you should min raise just to price the draw out of the pot (hopefully he will make a mistake and call either way), but keep villan 2 in.

Maybe I'm overanalyzing this hand, but this is a flop that you don't want to slowplay trips. 3-3-2 leaves too many draws out there. One thing is certain, neither player has 3-2 in their hand. I would prob put villan 1 (the original bettor on the flop) on two overcards and villan 2 on medium pocket pair. I prob wouldn't re-raise. It seems that you are way ahead right now and with the pair on the board, you don't have to worry about losing to two pair since yours will be better. Call the re-raise and let him donk off his chips. Your reads will be better than mine..... if you put villan 1 on a draw, then you should min raise just to price the draw out of the pot (hopefully he will make a mistake and call either way), but keep villan 2 in.
The problem with this advice is that you could potentially destroy the chances of stacking one or more villains on this hand if, say, a K or a Q rolls off on the turn.Putting the money in now, when they think their overpair is much more powerful than it really is, is far and away the better move.

The problem is this is $25NL 6 handed on party so the majority of the time, you are probably up against 55 and 88 or something silly like that.People will play an overpair like crazy on a flop like this.However, you have invested $1 into what is now a $9 pot. Villian 2 led into the raiser (weak as it may be), Villian 3 re-raised knowing that the pre-flop raiser has yet to act.The board is somewhat coordinated with a flush and straight draw.Villian #3 is 60% VPIP...then fold, he could easily be playing 34, 35, or A3 or K3 or Q3 suited or maybe he's got 45 soooted, 56 sooted. Either way, I think this one instance where it's ok to fold AA and wait until you have more information before getting all your money in. I'm probably going to get ripped for recommending such a passive/weak play but at $25NL Party, wait 30 min and you'll be in a much better situation with more information to get your money in. I see it time and time again.Regards,Rusmac31

How can you not give Villian 3 credit for a trips? He's bound to play anything based on the Hero's read.You only have $1 invested on a flush and straight draw board and you are looking at a raise, re-raise?How can fold not be an option?Thanks