turd ferguson's christmas (long and uninteresting)

This post toyed with my emotions and sent them on a rollercoaster bro1) HAHAHA oh man what a letdown gift :club: 2) Aww that sucks you know she tried hard and really wanted you to like it. I've been there it's tough :cry: 3) OMG I actually WORE THAT last night when I went out. My friend had it in his car and was talking about it... I realized I forgot to put on my cologne so I decided to take the plunge. True story :oops: Solution: Burninate the countryside
I know. I was so dissapointed, but I didn't want to hurt her feelings. I know she really thought I would like it. BAHAHAHAHA! You put it on under your own free will? That's pretty bad man. How did it work? Did the ladies love it, and why did your friend have it in his car?
Yea I was already half in the bag and it was after midnight when we left for the bar. My friend who was driving was telling us about how his gf bought it for him, but they just broke up. While I was skeptical, I figured I needed some cologne so I took the plunge. I have no clue why he had it in his car... probably so he would never wear it again lolI sprayed it once... and it quickly filled the entire car and almost suffocated us. But the ladies love it apparently
This post toyed with my emotions and sent them on a rollercoaster bro1) HAHAHA oh man what a letdown gift :club: 2) Aww that sucks you know she tried hard and really wanted you to like it. I've been there it's tough :cry: 3) OMG I actually WORE THAT last night when I went out. My friend had it in his car and was talking about it... I realized I forgot to put on my cologne so I decided to take the plunge. True story :oops: Solution: Burninate the countryside
I know. I was so dissapointed, but I didn't want to hurt her feelings. I know she really thought I would like it. BAHAHAHAHA! You put it on under your own free will? That's pretty bad man. How did it work? Did the ladies love it, and why did your friend have it in his car?
Yea I was already half in the bag and it was after midnight when we left for the bar. My friend who was driving was telling us about how his gf bought it for him, but they just broke up. While I was skeptical, I figured I needed some cologne so I took the plunge. I have no clue why he had it in his car... probably so he would never wear it again lolI sprayed it once... and it quickly filled the entire car and almost suffocated us. But the ladies love it apparently
Seriously, that stuff is really strong. I put on a little bit in front of my girlfriend the other day before we left the house. She got all excited that I was wearing it, but she decided that I didn't use enough. She made shure to spray that shit all over me. I wreaked all day.

wow, my g/f is a the same way. she loves to shop and drags me around everywhere. i sometimes tell her i dont want to go, but she does this nice sweet face and i then give in. if that dosent work, she then "offers" me a gift later on tonight if i go, and ofcourse, after that, im off to the mall

wow, my g/f is a the same way. she loves to shop and drags me around everywhere. i sometimes tell her i dont want to go, but she does this nice sweet face and i then give in. if that dosent work, she then "offers" me a gift later on tonight if i go, and ofcourse, after that, im off to the mall
You're annoying.

All you have to do is mention that you like the cologne every once in a while, and you will get laid. Small price to pay....And she's kind of cute. And she goes all out on Christmas gifts. Definitely a keeper.

You're pretty cool.
fypanyways, i dont think i've ever talked to you or replied to you in fcp. what did i ever do to you turd?
You're pretty cool.
fypanyways, i dont think i've ever talked to you or replied to you in fcp. what did i ever do to you turd?
You're a drama queen. You constantly have to cause trouble and bring attention to yourself. The reason we don't talk is because I usually avoid you like the plague. Now leave my thread alone.
You're a drama queen. You constantly have to cause trouble and bring attention to yourself. The reason we don't talk is because I usually avoid you like the plague. Now leave my thread alone
just let it all out turd...let it all out. a litte too late aren't you?
You're a drama queen. You constantly have to cause trouble and bring attention to yourself. The reason we don't talk is because I usually avoid you like the plague. Now leave my thread alone.
Fuggedaboudit. Seriously, if you have a girl that hooks you up with decent gifts (albeit the cologne incident), then stick with it. I dated a girl in high school who seriously got me a Justin Timberlake poster for my birthday one year, and then expected me to hang it up in my room. We broke up shortly after.

The wife wont let me buy her perfume for Christmas anymore....The last bottle I bought from a street vendor here on Fremont was called "Midnight Pasture" and came in a one gallon bottle...I thought it was pretty nice myself... the sprayer on the top is the same kind as a Windex bottle...

Fuggedaboudit. Seriously, if you have a girl that hooks you up with decent gifts (albeit the cologne incident), then stick with it. I dated a girl in high school who seriously got me a Justin Timberlake poster for my birthday one year, and then expected me to hang it up in my room. We broke up shortly after.
She hooks me up with some decent gifts, but not nearly to the degree that I reciprocate. She is uber-high maintainance, and has a tendency to be clingy. She's really cool and I love her, but it's getting to the point in the relationship where I need to decide if I want to marry her, and there are some red flags.
The last bottle I bought from a street vendor here on Fremont was called "Midnight Pasture" and came in a one gallon bottle...  I thought it was pretty nice myself... the sprayer on the top is the same kind as a Windex bottle...
wtf? :club:
The wife wont let me buy her perfume for Christmas anymore....The last bottle I bought from a street vendor here on Fremont was called "Midnight Pasture" and came in a one gallon bottle...I thought it was pretty nice myself...  the sprayer on the top is the same kind as a Windex bottle...
LOL. You're so classy, Beans.
  • 3 months later...