is this crossing the line?

My wife has gone to the hospital tonight because she has been having contractions. She is only 33 weeks along and isn't due until March 16th. PAYforUSC and I have been having a few words lately. He has taken to calling me names and just recently made a comment which I think may be crossing the line. I'm curious as to what everyone else thinks. Here is the comment he made...

Ivey didn't really leave he just spends most of his time at NWP now. I post there too. If you can handle all the flames, it can be fun there. The trick is to not be overlysensitive and take anything too seriously. Believe it or not it is possible to be an active member at both sites.
i would post there as well, but i'm too sensitive.
lol NOTE: He actually stated "i would post there as well, but i don't like the interface."
censored you censored..i hope your wife miscarries..yeah i said it censored
I won't make this a poll because I don't want anyone to vote without posting. I have sent a copy of this comment to admin. I have also informed PAYforUSC that I have notified admin. His response to that was "woooooooooooooooooo."

i ecpect admin to do what they have done to other respected(not by you but as in their cooperation of forum rules) members of the community when they have made harsh comments which some people may take as crossing the line. i don't expect a company such as this one to be hypocritical in their actions. that is all.

i ecpect admin to do what they have done to other respected(not by you but as in their cooperation of forum rules) members of the community when they have made harsh comments which some people may taken as crossing the line. i don't expect a company such as this one to be hypocritical in their actions. that is all.
Can you provide an example that is similar to the comment you made tonight?
i ecpect admin to do what they have done to other respected(not by you but as in their cooperation of forum rules) members of the community when they have made harsh comments which some people may taken as crossing the line. i don't expect a company such as this one to be hypocritical in their actions. that is all.
i don't know where to exactly search but there have been plenty made before. you know it.
i don't know where to exactly search but there have been plenty made before. you know it.
No I don't know it. But if you say there have been plenty, surely you can find one.
No I don't know it. But if you say there have been plenty, surely you can find one.
i don't want to look through 9878528357 of Smash's threads
My daughter just miscarried after 23 weeks . So i kinda know how u feel. Hopefully all will be fine tho. Fake contractions r fairly normal.
Sorry about that. A friend of ours miscarried around Christmas. Not a pleasant scene.
Damn, USC. That was just wrong. Very, very wrong. That sucked big time.
you know what nikki..i've never had one problem with anyone on this sight before this whole BS happened. NOT 1. but if people wanna take off the gloves so be it. the funny thing is the only ones who won't leave me alone are the same goons who wouldn't leave me alone in the other thread. they couldn't let it be.
Damn, USC. That was just wrong. Very, very wrong. That sucked big time.
you know what nikki..i've never had one problem with anyone on this sight before this whole BS happened. NOT 1. but if people wanna take off the gloves so be it. the funny thing is the only ones who won't leave me alone are the same goons who wouldn't leave me alone in the other thread. they couldn't let it be.
But wishing death on a child??!!! In what universe is that ok?? This is a damn internet forum. It was uncalled for. You must not be a parent.

That is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY over the line. PAYforUSC, you have truly shown what a lowlife f*cking scumbag you are. I may not be very well liked because I can be "annoying" or whatnot, but I have NEVER said something as atrocious and offensive as that to ANYONE period. You are a complete disgrace of a human being, and the only reason you have the balls to say it is b/c it is over an anonymous internet forum. You are a complete piece of sh*t, and this is probably the absolute worst thing that I have personally seen on this forum..or on any forum for that matter. You are a horrible person again, and you should be banned. Any mod that doesn't ban PAYforUSC for wishing a 'miscarriage' upon someone else just b/c of some stupid internet argument...well that would just be flat out wrong. If this were said about DN and Lori, they'd be banned in an instant, and the exact same thing should happen to you PAYforUSC. Even if you apologize, I will NEVER respect you or anything you ever say again. You are a complete piece of sh*t. I could pull a 'PAYforUSC' and wish some pretty bad things upon you, but I am not going to do that, because I may be a douchebag at times, but at least I'm not a f*cking lowlife scumbag like you. Oh, and "+ f*cking 1"

That is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY over the line. PAYforUSC, you have truly shown what a lowlife f*cking scumbag you are. I may not be very well liked because I can be "annoying" or whatnot, but I have NEVER said something as atrocious and offensive as that to ANYONE period. You are a complete disgrace of a human being, and the only reason you have the balls to say it is b/c it is over an anonymous internet forum. You are a complete piece of sh*t, and this is probably the absolute worst thing that I have personally seen on this forum..or on any forum for that matter. You are a horrible person again, and you should be banned. Any mod that doesn't ban PAYforUSC for wishing a 'miscarriage' upon someone else just b/c of some stupid internet argument...well that would just be flat out wrong. If this were said about DN and Lori, they'd be banned in an instant, and the exact same thing should happen to you PAYforUSC. Even if you apologize, I will NEVER respect you or anything you ever say again. You are a complete piece of sh*t. I could pull a 'PAYforUSC' and wish some pretty bad things upon you, but I am not going to do that, because I may be a douchebag at times, but at least I'm not a f*cking lowlife scumbag like you. Oh, and "+ f*cking 1"
hi
125 views and 5 say i've crossed the line...JS
yeah...and it's also 2:30 am on the East coast. Seriously..if you don't think that this is crossing the line, then you are a f*cking retard. and I truly do believe that you are a f*cking retard. You will NEVER outlive this on this forum, so I suggest you just leave. You are a f*cking scumbag. Wishing that someone else's wife have a miscarriage....that is the absolute most dispicible thing I have ever read.....if you don't feel bad about that..than I don't know what would make you feel bad.....you should be embarrassed to be a human being after saying something like that. I honestly don't see how you can live with yourself, being someone who would wish such persoanl and horrific tragedy upon someone else like that. You are a horrible, horrible human being, and you know it.
yeah...and it's also 2:30 am on the East coast. Seriously..if you don't think that this is crossing the line, then you are a f*cking retard. and I truly do believe that you are a f*cking retard. You will NEVER outlive this on this forum, so I suggest you just leave. You are a f*cking scumbag. Wishing that someone else's wife have a miscarriage....that is the absolute most dispicible thing I have ever read.....if you don't feel bad about that..than I don't know what would make you feel bad.....you should be embarrassed to be a human being after saying something like that. I honestly don't see how you can live with yourself, being someone who would wish such persoanl and horrific tragedy upon someone else like that. You are a horrible, horrible human being, and you know it.
the number of views doesn't have anything to do with the responses. stop crying. this isn't about you.
the number of views doesn't have anything to do with the responses. stop crying. this isn't about you.
my mother had a miscarraige before I was born. So this IS about me now.
LMAO...check out the latest posts by teneight and USC in this thread..http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...47058&start=160Look for hidden message where I'm quoted.
that's pretty clever you fat fuck....it made me chuckle. why are you the only one still posting sh*t you aszhole? seriously. i never had a problem with anyone in this thread or any other before this whole crap happened. i was upset because i posted in the thread and it wasn't all about +1. i don't give a censored about post count. take them all away and the privelages that come along with them. i've stated this many times. i just want somewhere to scratch my a$$ while i'm in class or at work. why can't you let it go little b*tch? i never had a problem with you till you started to talk about me and my whole +1 BS. who cares azzwipe? why are you still at it? leave me the fuck alone. i said jeff was the only one who had any class from you guys who were flaming our thread because i was civil about it and him being the adult that he is took it for what it was worth. why can't you be a big boy like that monkey? like i said before we were cool, but you wanna keep it up with your cool tech flames. we can eather keep it cool, or the gloves can come off. this isn't that big of a deal unless you wanna make it one.
You seem angry. It's understandable, you've been pwned. Your excessive name-calling only further illustrates the fact. To answer your question as to why I posted in "your" thread, it was because I felt like it. Teneight was posting in here so I went to "your" thread and you started with your shit. Just like the post I made earlier tonight which was only clarifying a point for another poster. You felt the need to chime in with your spelling corrections. I don't think I started anything there. In fact, I think you were the one that started shit. You shouldn't start shit if you can't handle it, which obviously you can't.As for keeping it cool or dropping the gloves, I'll leave the decision up to you; I can handle either choice. +1
+1
That's more like it; that's what we expect from you.
+1 doesn't mean i wanna start censored ass weed...so censored you
my mother had a miscarraige before I was born. So this IS about me now.
such valor