most fun playing online poker ever...

Sometimes it doesn't matter how nice you are to somebody... some people are just assholes! Get over yourself. That's not even mentioning the Scotty Nguyen thread where you made some dumb ass reply and then put in a hand history of someone hitting a set on you and said, "BAD BEAT STORY, FLAME AWAY" DRAWINGDEADINMDyour a loser, and it didnt take us long to figure it. must be a quality person to be proud of it. KOUTA43How the hell did i know this thread was started by a newb? Its like that sixth sense when you know the guy has a big hand. Damn, i'm good. DOUBLEMEUP xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd I've only been on this site for less than six hours!

You seriously have some of the best posts on here DrawingDead. Why don't you quote what I said directly after that obnoxious post? I do appreciate the attention though :club:
What you said after that is neither here nor there. Don't accuse me of ripping into you on your very first post in here when all I said was to watch your step. I really wish I was half as big of an asshole as you guys make me out to be sometimes. My God, it's disgusting. Seriously, you'd think I was a cranky, PMSing, crueler fucking version of Smash the way you guys act.
Smash used to have the better avatar (hello kitty), but you've overtaken him there.Sorry about your friend. I've been there.
You seriously have some of the best posts on here DrawingDead. Why don't you quote what I said directly after that obnoxious post? I do appreciate the attention though :club:
What you said after that is neither here nor there. Don't accuse me of ripping into you on your very first post in here when all I said was to watch your step. I really wish I was half as big of an asshole as you guys make me out to be sometimes. My God, it's disgusting. Seriously, you'd think I was a cranky, PMSing, crueler fucking version of Smash the way you guys act.
Smash used to have the better avatar (hello kitty), but you've overtaken him there.Sorry about your friend. I've been there.
Thank you, Sir.