did someone slip shimmering wang a hit of acid??

Good thing you aren't like me.  I'm 6' 170 so I'm a pretty small guy.  If someone punched me in the back of the head, I know I would turn around swinging no matter how big the guy was.I'd get my ass kicked, but that's how I am.Great story Wang.
i hate it when people say stuff like that. i really hate it when they complain about their height when they're like 5'10 too.that is not short. i am short. and not like 4'8 or something that'd be funny, but right in the range where it just sucks.censored i have never been run down so much in one day of my life.thankfully, i had saved this, and beans' arkansas vacation story for just such a night. whew.daniel
that's funny...my mom is 4'8...somehow i managed to make it to 5'4 (my dad is 5'2)...which is right in that "being short sucks" range
this man speaks the truth. and has one of the best avatars on the forum. us short guys really kick ass. except for the short thing. i am feeling very self-denegrating today, so i'm just going to bed.
Fantastic Story.  NH
Um.. did you just steal golden's identity??
What the?!?!?I just noticed that.
Was that woman crazy? 30 for a woman and 23 for a guy means some really good times. :club:
That's exactly what I was thinking. Why would she say she didn't need the number? I would want it even more.In fact, Wang, can I have your number?
Was that woman crazy? 30 for a woman and 23 for a guy means some really good times. :club:
That's exactly what I was thinking. Why would she say she didn't need the number? I would want it even more.In fact, Wang, can I have your number?
no winky face, wtg wang