The structure is like the wsop. everybody starts off with 10k in chips and the blinds start at 25-50 and they rise every 20 minutes.At this point i have a very LAG image and i built my stack to 18k.The blinds were 100-200 and i was on the cutoff with 9-9.i decide to raise to 650. The button and the small blind fold and the big blind another loose but tricky player decides to call.(he has 13k)the flop comes 9 :club: 2 :D 4 :D The BB leads for 975. i instantly raise to 2700. He thinks for about 15 seconds then he pushes.What do you do?

Okay, with 6700 in the pot (unless i messed up), then its comes to 17000-10300. Is he tight or what?I would think him moving in is kinda a move of desperation, he put you on a bluff with his kings or aces (prolly the ace or king of clubs) so hes got outs, but he thinks you wont call cause of your image. Plue, he increases his stack by like 50%With a three suited low flop, a LAG player could love bluffing that. He led , you raised (how many times have you done that?) he thought you were talking your AS....butt off. (and you were on the cutoff, dont forget)I think i would call here, but thats only cause i am not an above avereage player, i have to take more chances. (and doubling up like this is a great chance to take the tourney early) if you are better than the players, then fold and bide your time.Tell me if im wrong (what he have)

Okay, with 6700 in the pot (unless i messed up), then its comes to  17000-10300.  Is he tight or what?I would think him moving in is kinda a move of desperation, he put you on a bluff with his kings or aces (prolly the ace or king of clubs) so hes got outs, but he thinks you wont call cause of your image.  Plue, he increases his stack by like 50%With a three suited low flop, a LAG player could love bluffing that. He led , you raised (how many times have you done that?) he thought you were talking  your AS....butt off. (and you were on the cutoff, dont forget)I think i would call here, but thats only cause i am not an above avereage player, i have to take more chances. (and doubling up like this is a great chance to take the tourney early) if you are better than the players, then fold and bide your time.Tell me if im wrong (what he have)
i had made moves like this twice before but i hadnt played a pot in the last round because people were starting to push back so i decided to tighten up. The BB was involved in alot of pots too but he showed down very little hands

Any chance of set over set? That being said there is nothing I hate more then flopping a set on an all one suit board. It is tough to fold a set.He bets out. Seems to me either representing a club or protecting a hand. Or bluffing at it.We probably have the best hand so we raise. I would do the same thing. He jams.Now we are in quandry. Now he either has a hand he really wants to protect(ie the set) or a small flush I would say. But a very likely hand is Ac - 9x. (Hoping you fold, but has outs to the nuts)I think about it for a bit, wonder whats on TV... Then realize that this is a good spot to double up and if this is a low buy-in, big field affair, I want chips to make a deep run. I call and thena) He flips over a club draw and a pair,, I stand up, spilling my drink in the process and shout "one time, one time". He hits and I go tilt money off in a cash game.B) he flips over a flush. I say ah shat, and take a big swig of my drink, praying the board pairs. but inside I know it won't. Proceed to tilt off money.c) Anything else, I shake my head and say, these low-limit donks are great, ignorance must be bliss.

his small bet -> huge reraise just reeks of strengthset over set is possible; but more likely a made flush (queen high is my guess)personally, im flat calling this flop and raising big on any turn... but that's just me

lol ok everybody i did end up calling and i almost fell off my chair he turned over 7 :club: and 5:spade: as was making a huge move at the pot no help for him on 4th or 5th street and i took down a huge pot :D

I'm saying against another loose/aggressive player: call.Before I read the results, I immediately thought that he probably held the naked Ace of clubs and was going to try to draw. Say he did have the flush, you still are about 30 percent to hit the fullhouse or quads by the river, so..NH.