how's my turn 3-bet?

No reads on VillainUltimate Bet 2/4 Hold'em (8 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is CO with 9:spade:, 9:heart:. 2 folds, MP1 calls.Flop: (5.50 SB) Q:heart:, 7:club:, T:diamond: (2 players)MP1 checks, Hero bets, MP1 calls.Turn: (3.75 BB) 9:diamond: (2 players)MP1 checks, Hero bets, Hero calls.River: (11.75 BB) A:heart: (2 players)MP1 bets, Hero calls.Final Pot: 13.75 BB

that's what I was implying.Against me it's an easy river call, I don't cap the trun with something 99 beats. But I find lots of players who play two pair this way.Only thing is, what two pair is logical?QT or 9t: 12 waysKJ: 16 waysthrow in all the other ragged strights, J8, 68and the river is a call, to me.unless we have "donkey maniac" read.

Looking with a little more detail, I agree with you Actuary (I'm just trying to get the hang of analyzing these things). There aren't any real 2 pairs that he would play like this unless he's gotten extremely crazy with somthing like A-Q. (I need to stop assuming everythings like low-limit short handed games where this might happen a little more often)