argh, entire office just layed off

I had that happen once. They gathered us all in an auditorium and said we have good news and bad news. The good news is that you all have a job for 3 more months, the bad news is you don't have one after 3 months. Pretty much sucked.

I had that happen once. They gathered us all in an auditorium and said we have good news and bad news. The good news is that you all have a job for 3 more months, the bad news is you don't have one after 3 months. Pretty much sucked.
lmfao, there is absolutely no good news in there, what douchebags...
I hope you burned that whole place down.
tha thats my stapler
I had that happen once.  They gathered us all in an auditorium and said we have good news and bad news.  The good news is that you all have a job for 3 more months, the bad news is you don't have one after 3 months.  Pretty much sucked.
I know a lot of people thought about that. I definitely had visions of Office Space.

yeah... If I stick it out I get a lil severance package. Would be nice to pay off my CC and still have a bunch of spending money. I tend to try to live a champagne lifestyle on a beer budget...ie new furniture, 53 inch TV, new laptop... etc.