what did you have for dinner?

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And a caramel empanada.
That sounds like a car. :club:
Oh no my friend. It's a delicious combination of caramel apples and some sort of heart-attack inducing crust. and its .99 cents
And a caramel empanada.
That sounds like a car. :club:
Oh no my friend. It's a delicious combination of caramel apples and some sort of heart-attack inducing crust. and its .99 cents
shit yo, that sounds so fuckin good. you guys are makin me really hungry.

Last night was Chicken Parm from Cafe Luigi's.

Last night was Chicken Parm from Cafe Luigi's.
Tonight was leftovers from last night.

Tonight's entree from McDonald's:2 six piece nuggets Large french FryLarge McDonald's Crack-o-ColaI really need to link the theory on this, I've been referencing it a lot lately.

Tonight's entree from McDonald's:2 six piece nuggets  Large french FryLarge McDonald's Crack-o-ColaI really need to link the theory on this, I've been referencing it a lot lately.
Yeah, we need teneigth's opinion on the subject
the only thing I eat at mcdonalds is the $1 double cheeseburgers an the bigmacs.I don't drink soda..I havent for a longgggggggggg time..probably a year. only water
water is overrated. :club:
the only thing I eat at mcdonalds is the $1 double cheeseburgers an the bigmacs.I don't drink soda..I havent for a longgggggggggg time..probably a year. only water
Hmm, I wonder how Mcdonald's plans on taking over the world if teneight doesn't drink coke?
Hmm, I wonder how Mcdonald's plans on taking over the world if teneight doesn't drink coke?
There hoping he ODs on the cheeseburgers so they won't have to worry about him. :club:
i eat mcdonalds like once a month...max!
Then I would watch my back if I were you and be looking out the men in the red and yellow suits.
wtf?? they told me they were doctors and they said they had to give me a physical
i eat mcdonalds like once a month...max!
Then I would watch my back if I were you and be looking out the men in the red and yellow suits.
wtf?? they told me they were doctors and they said they had to give me a physical
What kind of shoes were they wearing? :club: