spirit rock at the lapc and annie duke

For those of you wondering how Spirit Rock is doing in the big tournies check out the chip counts at pokerwire.com. He is sitting in 10th after day 1, not bad and also check out the picture gallery for the event at cardplayer.com, it looks like someone made some investments in the chest area after winning the tournament of champions. At least Annie has something else to offer now other than being annoying!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you wondering how Spirit Rock is doing in the big tournies check out the chip counts at pokerwire.com. He is sitting in 10th after day 1, not bad and also check out the picture gallery for the event at cardplayer.com, it looks like someone made some investments in the chest area after winning the tournament of champions. At least Annie has something else to offer now other than being annoying!!!!!!!!!!
be nice to see if Spirit Rock make it to the TV table with a nice stack. Annie sure made sure they'd be noticable, doesn't make her any better looking though, lol

Guys, guys...There are at least a few ladies present here on the forum. Like Barry the Bear said in a cartoon once, "Whoa. Hey. Respect."(Not trying for the PC award here -- maybe it's just my having two daughters makes me cringe the tiniest bit about this kind of talk in mixed company. Guys only present, I guess you can revert to our standard, secret uncoded language...)

lol I think we've all slept with worse- so no need to be bashing on any girl- especially in mixed company.Like I said, she takes care of her self. Does aerobics, pilaties, and does have a nice laugh. How old are her kids, anyway? She's not in her 40's, late 30's maybe, but not 40's.

If I had the choice Harmon or Cyndy Violette would be much better, of course this is all theoretical though. What I find funny about Annie's new, umm, additions is that she has been about women being strong willed and she went the easy route to get attention