the greatest prop bet ever

im watching syriana right now and its gooood
you see the entire film? i enjoy politics, probably spend about 45mins-1hour each day reading up on the news, and i hated the movie. it never comes together, the ending sucks, the story sucked. along with that 100% of the people i've talked to about it that have seen it hated it. what was it that you liked about the film?
Thank you! I was in the same boat and told my girlfriend that I will have to wait till it comes out on DVD to go through that movie again. It was so scattered and never really developed the characters fully. I thought man did I sleep through a section or something. Glad to see others had trouble with it to!

Yeah, yeah, it's my second post, but this might make you a few bucks, or at least hurt the jerk at your table.Bet someone any bill amount ($100 if you can swing it) that they can't hold the bill tightly against their forearm while you place a cigarette on it. Tell them if the cigarette burns through the bill before they have to take their arm away, they keep it. If not, you get a bill of your own. When the bill is drawn tight, it's impossible for the smoke to burn through.