party beta permanent by month's end

e-mailed tech@partypoker.com today to ask about the beta client. here's the response:Dear Tim,Thank you for contacting us.The Beta Testing Software will replace the current Software by the end of January.For more details, please visit the following link and download the Beta version:http://partypoker.com/download/index.htmThank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!Divya SPoker Customer Care

A lot of people rely on datamining on Party and not having this will be enough to go somewhere else.
This would be one of the biggest windfalls of all time, and one of the dumbest moves a winning player could make.

I don't datamine, but I still dislike the Beta software.As soon as you get knocked out of a tournament, you're "out of the table", so you're not allowed to look at the hand history at all. That means that if you want to go back and analyze your bustout hand, you have to go into your hard drive or go into PokerTracker just to find it.It's a minor thing to be sure, but it's still annoying.

really dumb question for computer illiterate:is there any way to continue playing on the old party software and delay playing on the beta version?please use small words
the only thing i can think of is don't log off the current version when they switch over to beta
really dumb question for computer illiterate:is there any way to continue playing on the old party software and delay playing on the beta version?please use small words
the only thing i can think of is don't log off the current version when they switch over to beta
That probably wont work though because they'll want to make sure everything switches correctly, so they'll probably shut down the servers for a few min. requiring you to login through beta.
That probably wont work though because they'll want to make sure everything switches correctly, so they'll probably shut down the servers for a few min. requiring you to login through beta.
ok thanks guys, didn't think it would work.my original idea was to just not long on to the internet, that way i wouldn't be updated :roll: so far i've mined about 80000 hands in the last week+thanks partymine!